The day after

(Ashton's POV)

I wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon cooking and a missing luke. I can't believe he said he loved me back last night. I completely adore this man.

Anyways, I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to do my normal routine then I put on my black leggings and head downstairs.

"Goodmorning baby, how'd you sleep?" Luke asks as I come up behind him and hug him. "Good daddy, what about you?" I ask in return. "I slept pretty good. I woke up a few times and checked on your bandage to make sure it was in place" he replies.
I smile and hug him a little tighter then eventually pull away when I hear mikey.

"Goodmorning sunshine, how're you feeling?" He asks and I smile "I feel fine. Just a bit of a headache though"
"Here, I'll get your meds for you" he says as he gets the bag containing my meds and pulls out my pain pills. "It says to take 1 every 4 to 6 hours for pain, so here's your first one of the day" he says as he hands me the pill and Luke hands me a glass of water.

I take my medicine then set my glass down on the counter and thank them both. "Where's Calum?" Luke asks Michael.
"He's still in bed, sir. He should be up anytime now. He likes to sleep in" he replies then I ask "what time is it by the way?"
"It's 10:45. I knew you guys would sleep in a little longer so I took time cooking breakfast for everyone" Luke says as he starts sitting the food out on the table.

I get out the glasses with assistance from Mikey and we set them out on the table as well then Luke pours orange juice for everyone.
"Goodmorning everyone" a sleepy Calum says as he walks into the dining room. "Morning daddy!" Mikey says as he goes up and hugs him.

"How are you feeling, ashton?" He asks me and I smile "I feel better. Just took some medicine not too long ago and it's started to kick in" he smiles and nods then starts to eat.

"So what do we have planned for today?" He then asks Luke and he responds with a shrug "not a clue. I took off from work so I could stay home with ash today. We do need to go by the school to pick up their homework though, and I need to speak to the principal about some issues with some of the students there. The principal usually comes in on the weekends since some of the teachers are there for tutoring or detention"
"That doesn't sound too good. Everything okay?" Calum asks. "There's a group of boys that like to pick on ashton a lot. Since he's smaller than them and more feminine. I've tried taking up for him every time." Michael responds and Calum nods his head. "Well, that will be the first thing on our agenda today. Michael, have they done anything to you?" Calum asks and Mikey shakes his head.

"No sir. They're kinda scared of me. I um. Kinda get into fights a lot especially to protect ash" he responds while I just play with my food.
I don't really say much the rest of the time then I eventually get up and clean off my plate then set it in the sink.

"You okay baby?" Luke asks me and I shrug "my tummy kinda hurts. I think it's from the pain meds. I'm just gonna go sit on the couch and watch tv if that's okay with you?" He smiles "of course princess. Go ahead. I'll let you know when to get ready" I nod my head then I go to the living room and sit down on the couch.
Soon after, Mikey joins me and we start to cuddle. "He said he loved me back last night" I whisper to him and he smiles "really?! He did?!" He says kinda loud and I shush him with a small giggle. "Yes. Now keep your voice down."
"I want to tell calum I love him but I don't know if he loves me back yet or not" he says and I smile a little. "Well, tell him you love him and that he doesn't have to say it back if he's not ready" I say. "Thanks ash. I'll try that"

_______________________________

I am SO sorry for how long it's been since I've last updated. I had my daughter 8 months ago and things have been very hectic as I've also been doing college.