Luke's house

(Ashton's POV)

After checking out, Luke took me to his place. He explained how I have 6 days to pack then 2 more days to move in with him. It's the rules for all subs.  State law. 

"So, what all would you like to be called, ash?" Luke says to me as he starts driving.

"I um.. baby, princess, babyboy, little one, and kitten" I say in a shy tone.  "Okay princess." He says as he puts his hand on my thigh. "What about you, Luke?" I ask and he grips my thigh tightly. "Oh yea.. sorry daddy" I say then he releases a little. "Good boy. And I prefer to be called daddy and sir.  Never call me by my name.  If you do, you get punished.  I let you off this time since it's your first day" he says and I nod my head.

5 minutes later, we arrive at a very large house. "You.. you live here?" I ask and he nods his head. "Yes and you will too. Very soon." He says with a smirk.

He parks the car, then we go inside and I start looking around. I go to the kitchen and I ask Luke if I can have some water before we start discussing rules. He allows it so I go into the kitchen and look for cups. I finally get to the cabinet that has the cups in it and realize they're on the very top shelf. I try getting on my tip toes but that doesn't work. 
So I decide to climb on the counter and get a cup down.  As I'm climbing up I lose my balance and fall onto the ground. "Owwwwy!!"
Luke comes running in with a panicked look on his face. "What is it baby?! What's wrong?" He asks frantically as he helps me up and dries some of my tears up with his sleeve.

"I tried to get a cup but I was t..to short so I c..climbed up and I f..fell" I say as I sniffle a bit.  "Oh baby.. please be careful.  Next time ask for my help okay?" He says and I nod my head.  He gets a cup down and makes me a glass of water then guides me to the living room. 

"Alright baby, your rules are:
-No cussing.
-No hurting yourself.
-No back talking.
-No touching yourself without permission.
-Always ask before you bring friends over.
-Don't talk around other doms unless I give you permission to.
- Dont interrupt me while I'm working
- call me daddy or sir"

I nod my head as I memorize all of the rules then he speaks up again.

"Now, punishments include spanking for the first time.  Then corner the second time. Third time you go into the isolation room. And fourth time, sex without cumming.  Am I clear?" I nod my head and he raises his eyebrow waiting for me to say something. "Yes sir" he smiles then kisses my cheek. "Follow me, little one" I smile then get up and follow him upstairs to a bedroom.

"This, is my room.  You don't sleep in here with me.  You, sleep next door. In this room" he says as he opens my bedroom door to show white walls and a queen sized bed with stuffies all over it.

"Why can't I sleep with daddy?" I ask and he looks over to me. "Sleeping in the bed shows you care and love them.  I just met you." He says which makes me feel sad but I nod my head anyways. 

Luke leads me to another room "and this, is the playroom. This is where we'll do your worst punishment but also your rewards." He says and I blush a little. 

Finally, he takes me to the last door in the hallway and unlocks it then opens the door to show a twin sized bed and one teddy. "This is the isolation room. It has no windows but does have a bathroom that is connected to it in case you need to go while being punished." I gulp.  I hate being alone. It's too scary.. 

"Now princess, I must take you back to your house so that you may start packing. Also, we're going on a date tomorrow when you get out of school.  My friend Calum will be joining us, along with his sub. I will pick you up from school then take you by your house so that I am able to pick your outfit out for you." I nod my head then follow him out to his car and we head to my house.