The visit

(Ashton's POV)

"Time to get ready and head to the school" luke says as he enters the living room. "Yes sir" mikey and I reply.
I slowly get off the couch and head up to our room where I pull out a thin long sleeve shirt that's a maroon color and some black ripped skinny jeans. I get dressed then I put on my black vans and head downstairs where everyone is standing there waiting on me.

"Sorry I took so long. It kinda hurts my head to bend over" I say and Luke smiles at me. "It's okay princess, you ready to go?" He asks and I simply nod my head.

We all start walking out of the house and Luke closes the door behind us. "I wonder how much homework we're going to have" says mikey. "Yeah. I can't tell if it's the thought of homework or the surgery that's making my head hurt at this point" I respond which causes a small laugh to escape his lips.

"Everyone buckled in and ready to go?" Luke asks and we all respond with a "yes"
He puts the car into drive and we start our way to the school.  Once we get there, we all pile out of the car and head inside.

"Ah how are you feeling ashton?" The principal asks. I give him a small smile and say "I'm doing good. Just a slight headache today"
"Well that's good.  I suppose you all are here to collect homework?" He responds. "Yes. But I would also like to have a talk about some issues that have been happening with Ashton here at school" Luke chimes in.

"What seems to be the problem?" The principal asks. "Some of the boys at this school thinks it's a fun little game to pick on ashton and even beat him up at times. Now, if something isn't done within the school about this, I will be taking it to the police and to court" Luke says with a stern and straight face. The principal nods "I see. Ashton, I'll need a list of names of those who have been doing this to you. If you can't think of any right now, then you can email me or just tell me when you start back" he says in a sincere tone and I nod my head.

I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to go home. So I told them I couldn't remember any at the time. However, mikey did give him a majority of the names. I just don't like causing problems and didn't feel the need to sag anything. I know Luke is probably disappointed that I didn't speak up. But I just couldn't. I'm too exhausted.