Happy?

(Ashton's POV)

I wake up the next morning to sunlight peeking through the window. Wait. Window? There's no window in the isolation room..

I turn over to see Luke staring at me. "H..how'd I get here..?" I ask as Luke raises his hand to play with my hair. "I carried you in here. You didn't deserve to be alone even though you did break a rule. I understand why you did it, but I know it won't happen again" he says and I just hug him.
"I'm sorry daddy. I won't do it again. I promise" I say as he rubs my back.

"It's okay angel. I know you won't. Now, let's go make breakfast, yeah?" He says and I smile then jump out of bed to put my sweats back on.
I go downstairs to the kitchen and get out a carton of eggs, milk, bacon, and bread. Soon after, I hear Luke walk up behind me and I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hi daddy" I say with a smile as I turn my head toward his a bit. "Hi baby, let daddy help you make breakfast" he says as he comes around to my side and takes out some eggs and cracks them into a bowl. "Can you whisk these for daddy while he gets out the pans?"
I nod my head as I stir the eggs and wait for Luke to get everything else out.

As we're almost finished with making breakfast, I hear Calum and Michael walk into the kitchen. "Smells amazing" Calum says as he enters and I smile.
"It's almost done. You guys can go ahead and sit down at the table. Ash, make some orange juice for everyone, please?" Luke says and I do as I'm told.
"Also, you may speak" he adds and I mumble a small thank you.
"So how'd you guys sleep?" I ask and Mikey smiles. "Pretty good. And don't worry. We didn't do anything in your bed" he adds with a giggle which causes me to giggle as well.

"And breakfast is served" Luke says as he sets everything down on the table and we all start digging in.

After we all eat breakfast, we sit in the living room and watch a few movies until 3pm. "Well. We have to get going. But we should do this again sometime" Calum says as he gives Luke a hug and shakes my hand. "Yeah we really should. I enjoyed it" Luke replies.

I give Mikey a hug before he leaves and he shakes Luke's hand then heads towards the door. "See you tomorrow ash! Thanks for letting us stay" he says before he closes the door behind him.

"Did you have fun babyboy?" Luke asks me as he sits down next to me on the couch and pulls me into his lap. "Yeah daddy. Thank you for letting them stay" I say and he smiles. "Of course."

"Daddy..?"
"Yes baby?"
"I..I'm scared.. about the tumor.." I say and he just pulls me closer to his chest. "I know baby. Do you want me to schedule the surgery a bit earlier?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Alright. I'll call the hospital real quick." He takes out his phone and calls the hospitals number. After a few rings, someone picks up.

"Hi, this is Luke hemmings. I need to request an earlier surgery date for Ashton Irwin." He says.
"Yes, he's supposed to have a brain tumor removed"
The lady on the line talks a bit more and Luke smiles. "Yes, this Friday is perfect. What time?" He asks and the lady tells him then he thanks her and hangs up.
"You're having surgery this Friday at 9AM. So you can't eat anything after midnight tomorrow night. Understand?" He says and I smile and nod my head.

"Yes sir. Thank you daddy!" I say and he just hugs me. "Everything's gonna be fine baby. You've got this. I'll be there for you I promise" he says with calmness in his voice.

I've never felt this way with anyone. But he makes me happy. I'm really glad that he's my dom and my boyfriend.