Munching

"Are you coming luv?" Chan asks, his hand gingerly touching your waist.

You look up, startled out of thought. "Oh yeah sorry. Lost in my head."

"Did I happen to be there too?" A small smile appears on his lips as the question slips out.

You blush and look away, confirming his thought. Chan chuckles lightly, pulling you closer to him. His eyes gaze into yours and you fall even harder for him.

It's so hard not to. With those eyes and that face and that, well, everything. He was perfect in your eyes. Chan really was perfect.

He gives you a small peck, and then pulls you into a hug. Without more words, he pulls away, and leads you to the kitchen again.

All the other boys were gathered at the table, passing out takeout containers. The table was full of commotion and you werent really noticed as you came to the table.

"Aye! Y/n. I didn't know you eating with us! I didnt even know you were here." Changbin exclaims, as you sit next to him.

He gives you a side hug and scoots his chair closer to you.

"When did you get here?" Woojin asks, just noticing you.

The rest of the boys look at you and the other four, who hadnt seen you yet, throw their hands up.

"You need a cat bell! How long have you been here?" Suengmin asks handing you a box, which you except. "I was wondering why Felix ordered more than normal."

"How can you tell? There is so many of you." You comment, remembering the pile of takeout boxes.

Chuckles emanate from the boys and you smile, glad they laughed.

You begin to eat, glancing at Chan as he munches on some chicken. You smile, looking up from your food.

He looks up when he notices you watching him, mouth full. You smile, leaning your chin agaisnt your palm.

Chan copies your movements and you laugh lightly, going back to eating. He stops and watches you for a second longer.

-------------------Chan's POV----------------------

She is sitting there and though her hair is a little messed up and her outfit has been tampered a little, she looks like angel.

The light from our old lightbulb hits her face with a gentleness that brings out her soft features.

I shouldn't stare for too long because it might make me look creepy, but I can't help it. She is so beautiful in every little way.

The way she hesitated in my room, even though she came in with such confidence, had been the cutest thing ever. It pulled me over a barrier.

I hadnt planned on finding someone so soon. I was trying to become famous. But here he was, all beautiful and gold.

I smile, looking back at my food. I really scored. I hardly know her but I do know that I will. She's gonna be the one. Either the one that breaks my heart, or the one that fixes it.