Morning

-------------------Chan's POV----------------------

When I wake up, I feel strange. Someone is holding me and this time, I'm sure it isnt Felix.

Y/n's eyes are closed and as I look down at her my heart starts beating faster. She looks so beautiful like that. So clam. Her smile is absent but that doesnt stop her face from glowing.

I stare at her until she furrows her brow and stirs. I pull away from her, not fully but enough that it doesnt seem weird. She inhales deeply but then settles right back down as if nothing happened.

Y/n looks different when she sleeps, she looks calmer, almost serious. Tipping my lips into a smile, I pull her closer.

Using my forefinger, I gently brush hair from her face. I close my eyes,and rest my head agaisnt the pillow, loving the way she fits agaisnt me. She seemed so small when she was laying down even though she was only a few inches shorter. I sigh happily, smiling. I gotta enjoy this moment while I can. 

---------------------Your POV-----------------------

You can feel the bed shift, which wakes you from your dream. The dream sits in your mind and you can clearly see it before it disperses as you become more conscious.

You hate that about waking up. You'll never know what you dreamt about. Someone pulls you closer to them, your body touching theirs. Your eyes fly open as she realize you are tangled in this person's limbs. As your eyes adjust to the room you see someones collar bone.

Bangchan. Who else would it be?

You tilt your head upwards to get a good look at him. He is smiling softly though his eyes are closed. You cant tell if he is awake or not.

Slowly and carefully you move up in his arms and then put your hands into his hair. You know Chan likes it when you mess with his hair so you gently twist strands inbetween your fingers.

You see him stir and he opens one of his eyes sleepily. His smile gets wider and he opens his other eyes to look at you clearly.

"Good morning."

You're taken back by his morning voice, bever having expected it. You hadnt prepared yourself. He almost sounded like Felix.

"Good morning. Did I wake you up?" You ask, still running your fingers through his hair.

"No, I've been awake for a bit." He blinks slowly as if he was still tired.

"Did you sleep well?" You bring on hand up to rub your eyes, covering your mouth as you yawn too.

The edge of Chan's lips curve into a small smile. "Yeah, I've never slept better."

You pull your hand away and Chan meets your eyes. You smile sleepily and give a small nod.

"Me too."

Chan leans forward, puing your closer with his hands, which are wrapped around your back.

You bring your hand up, pressing it agaisnt his lips before he can kiss you. When he pulls away, he looks at you confused and a little hurt.

"No kissing until we brush our teeth." You explain with a lazy giggle. Your mind was still bleary from jsut waking up.

Chan smiles and rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say princess."