Eroticism

Plot? What plot??

By request of @crazyperson77810

No one's POV 

Tanjiro's arm quickly flew around to pull Inosuke closer, eliciting a yelp of protest. The bed frame creaked as Insouke's body flipped over as Tanjiro pinned him further into the mattress. A quick onslaught of kisses trailed from Inosuke's lips to his chiseled chest as the man atop him grew more impatient.

"You're moving awfully quick." Inosuke comments as he pulls away, purposefully teasing Tanjiro.

"Shut the fuck up." Tanjiro mumbles, his normal voice reverting to his gravely foreign voice. Inosuke gulps as he pulls his own knees to his chest.

"No, you should go slower," Inosuke whines, "you know I don't like you going too fast." his heartbeat quickens as Tanjiro reaches onto the dresser and a loud CLACK! noise can be heard as he rips the handcuffs open.  

"I know," Tanjiro starts "but I want to go fast." Inosuke subtly whimpers as Tanjiro brings the handcuffs to his wrist. He clamps it around and tightens it, too tight. 

Tanjiro reaches away once more and grabs another pair, clamping it around his other wrist. Tanjiro stretches over Inosuke before engaging him in a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. Two synced loud noises are heard as Tanjiro connect the cuffs to either side of the bed frame, locking Inosuke's arms in place securely.

Inosuke moans shakily as Tanjiro's rough hands travel gently down his torso, stopping momentarily to tease his nipples and sides. Inosuke's right knee bucks up, blocking Tanjiro's hand from travelling any lower. Tanjiro then grunts again in annoyance.

"You're no fun, I wanted to have some fun with you!" Inosuke barks openly.

"Well that's not what's happening." Tanjiro chastely states as he wraps his fingers around Inosuke's esophagus carefully, applying enough pressure to make Inosuke gasp and wrap his legs tightly around Tanjiro's waist.

"Th-That's new." Inosuke moans softly as Tanjiro takes his free hand down Inosuke's plush thighs slowly.

"Well I just felt like doing it." Tanjiro quietly mutters into Inosuke's neck before kissing along his jawline. Inosuke moves his head the other way, denying Tanjiro's access once more. Tanjiro's face scrunches momentarily in aggravation.

"That's cheating, I'm sensitive there!" Inosuke whines once more.

"I fail to see how I could be cheating." Tanjiro barks out softly before tightly squeezing Inosuke's thigh before moving his other hand down to undo Inosuke's leather belt, which is tightly pushing on his waist deliciously.

Just the sight of Inosuke before him is teasing Tanjiro endlessly. Inosuke small noises of pleasure keep making him more impatient to make his pretty voice tremble even more. Tanjiro pulls Inosuke's belt lightly, telling him to move.

Inosuke arches his back up as Tanjiro pulls the belt off in one quick movement, the veins in his arm popping out with the force behind it.  Inosuke gasps at the sudden motion.

"Tell me," Tanjiro starts openly, "do you want me. . here?" Tanjiro flies up as he digs his nose into the crook of Inosuke's neck. Inosuke's lip quivers at the feeling of Tanjiro's hot breath.

"No. . that's not it." Inosuke sighs at the loss as Tanjiro pulls away slowly. "You probably want me. . " Tanjiro slowly starts, running his face close to Inosuke's clothed abs. "Here."

Inosuke moans quietly once more as Tanjiro's face lay before Inosuke's eyes practically on his bulge through his pants. His emerald eyes bore into Tanjiro's relentless red orbs, enticing Tanjiro to continue exactly what he's doing. 

Tanjiro's right hand works Inosuke's buttons, working his pants off as his left hand trails underneath Inosuke's shirt. Tanjiro's skilled fingers make quick work of Inosuke's trousers as he rips them off, throwing them aside.

"Wait. ." Inosuke breathes out, trying to catch his breath.

"Why should I?" Tanjiro glances back up to Inosuke, eyes catching the feral boy's heart quickly, making it throb.