Undeniable Part 3

No one's POV

"Stop, don't lick there!" Inosuke yells out, overwhelmed by such an addictive sensation.

Tanjiro only hums in response, vibrating Inosuke from the waist, traveling up his spine like an electric current of some strange new feeling. The blue-tipped male simply squirms and starts breathing heavier, losing grip of his self-control. He's not sure how to react, he's never felt something like this before. Inosuke is simply just wondering what this feeling is.

Another stripe is licked, quickly working up a storm in Inosuke's lower abdomen.

'It feels weird, and it tickles..' Inosuke's thoughts repeat that, convincing himself that it's simply weird, and nothing special.

Tanjiro pulls him down again, slightly harder after taking a quick breath and spitting over Inosuke's sensitive inward puncture point. Freeing his hand from the thigh of the man on top of him, he rubs the closed hole with his calloused finger. Inosuke's body trembles once more, not sure what's happening yet. Before Inosuke knows it, he starts welcoming the sensation with open arms.

The man laying down flat on his back's hand decides to make it's thumb hook the underside of the ass cheek of the man on top, and pull it away from the other. A soft tongue slowly runs side to side along the small opening, provoking a pleasurable sigh from the man on top. Inosuke's hips suddenly start rocking in a tight circle, pushing harder against the man's face beneath him.

'Nevermind, I like this.' Inosuke briskly comes to realize. He starts panting with a more intense heat, accepting the generous movements.

Tanjiro notices his invitation and starts trying to work the hole open once more, envisioning another position where this muscle inside his mouth is instead a more sensitive appendage, which is growing harder. He muffles a small moan in the warm entrance before him, resisting the urge to touch himself. He attempts to focus on making his partner feel good. A gasp can be heard from above him, another sound is heard, a pleading noise just for this to speed up. The impatience in the voice beckons for something to silence it.

The taller man takes both of his hands and lifts Inosuke off of his face down onto his abs, rubbing Tanjiro in just the right way.

A gasp escapes deep from Tanjiro's chest, leaning up as Inosuke's skin sticks to his abs like glue. The blue-tipped man sitting on him, finally getting a chance to breathe evenly. But, that moment is lost quickly as Inosuke's breath hitches, noticing where he's sitting, and what is standing up in front of him. The movement in his torso doesn't go unnoticed however, catching Tanjiro's attention.

"What's wrong?" Tanjiro's soft caring voice exhales, some sense coming to him at Inosuke's sudden pitch.

"N-Nothing, just. . weird." Inosuke breathes out softly.

"Weird?" Tanjiro's voice echoes quietly.

"Hmn. ." Inosuke just mumbles something incomprehensible under his breath before pushing up on his knees, hovering over Tanjiro.

"Ah. ." Tanjiro looks down and realizes suddenly what Inosuke's view must be, before his ears flush red at the tips. Inosuke then lifts his leg up and sits with both legs to Tanjiro's left.

"I-It's fine. ." Inosuke mutters, blushing as well. 

LMAO SORRY I DIDN'T FINISH WRITING THIS BUT I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING LATELY SO HERE TAKE THIS -Author~Chan