Cuddlez SS

No one's POV (they're 20 in these btw)

After a long day of training they need some ni ni slep

Zenitsu sprints down the hall at full speed after Tanjiro as he carries Nezuko on his back, he shifts his weight and darts down the left corridor. He slams the door behind him too quickly for Zenitsu to reach it and sighs heavily.

"But I just want to see NezukooOOOOOooooOOO~!" Zenitsu screeches in a shrill whine.

"You can see her when you calm down!" Tanjiro starts as him and the blonde male go into a battle for the redhead's younger demon sister.

Both men are silenced by the sound of the box opening slowly and something crawling out onto the floor.
Nezuko opens the door quietly and hugs Zenitsu, as if to say: "Hello." 

Zenitsu's face goes beat as steam seemingly just pours out of his ears in the sound of a boiling kettle leaks as well. Tanjiro just yawns and waves over his shoulder, making his way to his living quarters. "Just don't do anything gross.." he mumbles as he opens the door to the dimly lit room.

The only light in the room was a candle, and Tanjiro coo's a small "Hello."

Inosuke looks up from the pillow, his blue and black strands flowing over his shoulders wildly. He smiles softly and shifts on the futon, making space for his redheaded boyfriend.

"I already showered, so you don't have to worry 'bout that." Inosuke murmurs out quietly.

"Okay.." Tanjiro breathes out softly as he climbs into bed with him.

The two tangle their legs together as they run their finger through each other's hair, drifting off into a peaceful, warm, and love-filled slumber.

UwU -Author~Chan