A Shadow of a Shinobi {Naruto Fan Fiction}

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO NOR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE ANIME OR MANGA. I OWN MY OWN CHARACTER AND APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR CURSES, AND TRIGGERS. AND BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL. (Having First Person to Reader Dialogue) Anyways.

Alot of this stuff will be either out of order or weirdly done. So I appologize and kind of dont care becasue this is a fan fiction. But I promise it wont suck as bad as you probably think it will :I

Oh and I dont even know what Gender I'll make it.

Enjoy.

~  ~  ~  ~ 

"Good Morning Class." Iruka said as he walked in. The chatter was silenced and everyone scrambled to their seats.

"Good Morning Iruka-sensei!" A few kiss-up's called to him. Iruka nodded slightly, seeming pleased.

"Today we will be reviewing our Projectile Objects, so if everyone would follow me outside with their weapons, let's get started." He said and led everyone out of the room. People began talking or sighing or groaning or cheering.

I was indifferent at the whole thing, walking to follow everyone like a shadow. Nobody called my name or saw me as I moved. How could they when I was practically unseen? Does anyone call my name? Nope. I'm glad I can remember it though. 

Oh! I apologize. My name? It is none other then Zen

Zen? You may ask, confused as to why it seems so different, so unusual, with no last name? 

Because I chose that name. I like that name. It is short, if said almost unnoticeable, somewhat feminine but masculine. Like my brown hair and brown eyes.

Oh? Have I confused you?

I have, haven't I? 

I tend to do that often to everyone who pays attention to me.

You must be wondering whether I am a female or male, aren't you?

I won't give that out to you, after all it makes no difference to me whether people see me as a girl or a boy. I don't mind any gender. I simply do not care.  Nothing like gender or boys or girls matter to me at all. Nothing gives me any reason. I am to be a weapon. A Shinobi. To make money like so will be my only chance to live and protect myself from the cold hands of death and starvation. To instill fear in the hearts of those who threaten me. Because I am a street rat.

"Now class-" Iruka went on about the Kunai, Shuriken and other projectile weapons. I listened, but not all that much. I have learned what he is explaining through experience. 

Chatter and excited talking brought me back to listening. "Alright class, now line up by your own targets." Iruka said, and everyone did so. I waited until everyone was positioned and went to the one all the way in the back, where nobody occupied. 

The red and white target was badly drawn onto the tree, it didn't have many holes in it. That was about to change.

 I took out three Shuriken and quickly threw them as fast and hard as I could at the tree, aiming swiftly into the center. The three hit perfectly next to one another, with a nice resounding THUD, deeply going into it. I took out two kunai next and spun it around my finger for a second before throwing it swiftly into the air just above me, as I went to retrieve my shuriken and returned just to catch my Kunai as it went down, then countered it to the tree, right in the middle. I smiled a little, proud of myself. Taking a few Kunai and making a smiley face out of them on the tree, and continuing to train.

Nobody saw it though, why would they see it? Why would they see me? I am nothing but a Shadow. A Ghost. My hard work will never be seen. But thats the best kind of work done. One that isn't remembered, which is why it's so important.