CHAPTER SIX: I NEVER WENT TO A PARTY

I. DELIVERING THE LOOT OF THE COVERED ROBBERY

AS THE NIGHT FALLS, THE COUPLE WEARING BLACK FROM THE CENTRAL BANK ROBBERY walk together through a High Class hallway, with several Ancient Greece statues along the wall. The location is highly confidential, and hardly the government has knowledge of it. This couple is extremely skillful in tactical black-ops and usually have rouge operations history on their personal files. The number of kills they scored in their lifetimes is hidden. Anyone who seen or faced these two former professional mercenaries and war veterans (now ruthlessly professional assassins and bounty hunters), are likely to endure sequels of psychological trauma and a grave hematophobia: they used to slit the gutts of their enemies into the open whenever they succumbed to their trivially called Beast Mode.

Their names are Dorothy Schmaltz and Bradley McKenna, but aren't their real names, in fact. Schmaltz attended to the british Special Air Service, having earned her coveted beige beret and, because of her viper-sized crimson red braid hairstyle, she's was known as the Crimson Blade; yet she still is. McKenna is a Jamaican-American absolute war veteran, at the service of the old Soviet Union's Spetsnaz GRU Navy; his years of combat in wars and guerrilla expertise gave him a strong sense of fanatical personality as a patriot and with an intense willpower towards the high ranks. Upon their first encounter, McKenna and Schmaltz almost brawled to death, but their operations ceased in the beginning of the 90's due to the Fall of the Berlin Wall. They made the choice to renounce their own identities and start with the bounty hunting business. However, their relationship is hollow.

Schmaltz and McKenna are mature adults on their forty's. Schmaltz has shaped aesthetics, with intermediate body build, blue eyes and blonde skin. Her crimson braid extends to her joint locks. She wears a casual knit blazer, faux leather leggings, a button-up vest top, a faux false collar on her neck with a black skinny tie, a pair of dark sunglasses, a pair of black leather fingerless biker gloves with electric tasers built on them, and a Lust-2000 knee-high boots. McKenna is muscular and has a chocolate skin, much identical to Anisius. His dark-brown eyes, pronounced jaw and cheekbones, and his post-war slightly-disfigured scarface gives him a scary appearance. He wears black war fatigues with carbon fiber stripes on it, a while sleeveless shirt underneath, a black leather chest-harness that keeps two pairs of grenades on, a dark-grey beret on his Rasta haired head and black military equestrian boots.

Gifted with military combat martial arts, this duo is considered dangerous. Rather than that, McKenna has Eskrima stick fighting mixed with Bojutsu; he holds a steel staff on his hands for every ocasion. Reason said. Schmaltz has a fusion of Jiu-Jitsu, Baji-Quan and Kickboxing. When they fought against each other, some gallons of blood were lost, but their mutual trust and respect for one another grew in result. As far as their kill counts aren't revealed, it's estimated that each one has made over a couple of hundreds of kills before their encounter, and two times more together after that.

McKenna and Schmaltz reach the end of the hall, arriving at a reinforced steel door:

Security: [surveiling the door cam, seeing McKenna and Schmaltz signaling to the cam] "Open door to the Kingpin's henchmen."

The doors were open and the duo walked into a meeting room. The table was oval-shaped and it had fifteen seats. At the deep end of the table, a collosal man who wore a black suit and a diamond cane. Sitting on his huge seat, he smoked a Cuban cigar, which blew all his smoke through his bulky mouth, taking the Cuban cigar with his big, thick fingers. His face was anonymously hidden in the shadowy part of the meeting room. The couple approached the table and placed a bag over it, making it slide over it towards the Kingpin. After seeing what's inside the bag, the Kingpin grabbed a telefone and discarded a single digit phone call: