CHAPTER FOUR: THE SEPTUPLETS

I. ANISIUS GETS BRUTALLY AMBUSHED

IT'S 7:30 PM. NOT A GOOD TIME FOR ANISIUS TO COME HOME. He's not allowed to come home at this hour because he's not on the age, plus, on the hill where the Goryu family lives is vulnerable to hostile attacks. Living on the top of the hill wasn't Grandpa Toru's idea, but the septuplets enjoy it because of the view. For Anisius, it was like: no matter where, no matter what. Although the night was young and the moon was crescent at the moment, the dark was slightly freighting. Moonlight hits the blooming woods of the hill as the night fever climbs upon Anisius's skin. He knows that he disobeyed a house rule and he had to suffer the punishment soon as he got home.

Looking sideways, checking his watch, Anisius tries to remain calm and prepare himself psychologically and mentally to face his problem. Generally, teens tend to lie to their parents to leave home during the night and return late. Teenage is a bummer for teens like Anisius, through he doesn't have the hundred percent of control of his own life. He's very obedient: his relatives are very strict on moral education. Anisius doesn't usually return home late: the volunteering at the TradeMall criminal case was his own idea that he got himself and his study group involved. The investigations seize at late 5:30 PM and the group arrives at home a bit late. Anisius doesn't want them to mind about skipping tutoring in order to attend the criminal case. He himself told them that he's doing them a favour so they may as well enjoy their freedom, rather than staying after school studying Math for four hours straight; just like staying in detention.

As Anisius walks through the pathway to his home, some strange beings watch him from the upper trees and behind the bushes, venturing through the dark while following Anisius. Their fast-paced movements make them invisible and silent, clearly because they are inside of dark Shinobi suits. Their movements from one side to another of the margins of the pathway and from the trees were barely noticeable. Frequencies of the movements, all combined at once, were over 6Hz; six single movements per second. Some movements, by the way, clicked some tree branches and the sound of the shaking bushes became suddenly louder, catching Anisius's attention. In that moment, Anisius halted and his chest temperature went cold. Anxiety and fear was rocketing on his blood.

With his wide-open eyes behind his pair of glasses, Anisius starts looking around the trees and the sides of the pathway. The frequency of the fast-paced movements greatly reduced to avoid complete suspicion on him. To calm himself down a bit, he looks upwards to the moon, with the moonlight lighting his face and glasses. A few seconds later, some movements were noticed, and Anisius's eyes open even more, and his heart starts to crumble. Fear has climbed up to his head and chest when he saw the moving beings. The fast-paced movements were revealed to be Ninjutsu Dash: the technique which the Japanese ninja warriors attain at their last phases of training in running at great speeds. If the enemy attacks are combined with the Ninjutsu Dash, the precise blows can deliver effective damage. That's when Anisius realised that the attackers were actually ninjas and that he felt into their ambush.

When a strong tree branch was clicked right behind him, Anisius turns his head around and that's when the attack began. A ninja rushes towards Anisius at Ninjutsu Dash from his front, without him even noticing, and fiercely strikes a punch on Anisius, sending him flying yards away. His school bag felt from his backs a few metres away from him, and he believes that his school supplies and paperwork were highly significant for him:

Anisius: [rises from the ground and runs to get his bag] "MY BAG!!!" [a ninja snatches his bag at Ninjutsu Dash before he can get to it, then another ninja strikes another blow on him, sending him rolling away to the center of the pathway]

Anisius could feel some bruises on his face and chest. At the center of the pathway, he was completely surrounded. Several ninjas were moving around him and through the trees and bushes in Ninjutsu Dash. Some of them were rightly approaching him and he could even see them coming. Anisius was hit three times with the ninjas moving in random directions: the first one punched him on his back shoulder while moving to the left; the second one hit him on his stomach while moving to the right; and the third one kicked him on his butt when he crouched down. Anisius felt the pain from the blows, and he saw a branch on front of him. He grabs the branch and starts waving around to guard himself from the attackers. He closed his eyes on the process. But the attackers were finely astute: one of them lands a hard slap on the back of Anisius head, and the other breaks apart the branch on Anisius's hand, disarming him.