The truth

(⚠️Spoiler warning⚠️)
(Imposter's real identity)

Ryota's POV

I patiently waited on the couch, waiting for my boyfriend. I put on the TV watching "Sword Art Online." Just started it. It would be the anime that I watched while I waited for Byakuya.

After two episodes of my show. Still haven't heard from Byakuya. I got worried. I was paranoid about things like this. I instantly grabbed my phone to text him.
4:30
"Byakuya"                                                               Ryota
❤️My anime boyfriend❤️

(Hey Byakuya.. Are you on your way home yet?
(I was just wondering where you were. Miss you)>
Read at 4:32

Ryota's POV

Nothing. I got nothing. He read my message, but nothing. Why is Byakuya ignoring me?! Did I do something wrong? Am I a bad boyfriend? That thought ran through my head. My head kept reading and repeating those words. I covered my ears. I couldn't take it. My heart started racing. It felt as if I finished running laps. Great I was having a panic attack. Usually Byakuya knew how to control it, but of course he's not here.

I got up from the couch, ran to the bathroom, turned on the sink and splashed water in my face. Trying to cool myself off. I slowly turned off the sink and fell back onto the wall. I just sat on the floor being anxious about all of this. I always get too worked up. I just didn't want to get left alone again. I just hate being alone. And I especially hate being away from Byakuya. I just needed him now.

Imposter's POV

I put down my car mirror looking at myself. Knowing that this.. This wasn't me. I hesitantly took off my blonde wig. Seeing my black hair. Seeing the real me. I saw Ryota's message. I just hated him saying and addressing me as Byakuya. I didn't even know what I wanted him to address me as. But I didn't want to be addressed as a boy nor a girl. I didn't feel that way. Just wanted to be me.. Not someone I pretended to be.

After awhile of grieving. I put the wig back on and started to drive to our house. I casually parked my car, fixing my wig so it was perfect and headed to the door. I walked in expecting my boyfriend running towards me for a hug, but surprisingly not. I heard the TV and one of his favorite anime's were playing. Never really got that but I would let him talk about it. So I walked over to the couch assuming he would be sitting and watching his anime, but still. Then suddenly I heard something. It sounded like someone was whimpering. I knew that was my short boyfriend probably in the bathroom. I sighed to myself knowing that it was probably because I didn't text him back. I felt like an asshole. So I walked up stairs to the bathroom seeing him on the bathroom floor crying.

I kneeled beside him crying. I gently put my arm around him. He looked up with tears in his eyes. And he jumped onto me hugging me. Didn't expect that. "You're b-back! T-Thank goodness! Are you m-mad at me?! P-Please tell me!" My paranoid boyfriend pleaded. "No Ryota.. I'm not. When I read your text. My phone died.." I lied to him. He stopped hugging me, I whipped off his tears and kissed him on the forehead. Then I scoped him up off the floor and held him in my arms. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my neck. We went down stairs, I placed him on the couch and went to the kitchen. As I started to make Ryota and I something to eat. He was already overwhelmed. So I would cook tonight. He would usually, but just wanted to do a favor.