29: love [mature]

A/N: just a sexy pic of Mitch to remind y'all how lucky Zedd gets to hit that 😏

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 😘😍❤️

☢️ Warning: this chapter is MATURE. This means GRAPHIC description of male genitalia and bxb action. You have been warned. Skip if not your thing, hold onto your seatbelts if it is. 😉

---

Mitch cont.

Within seconds I'd stripped us both down naked and we were rolling around on Zedd's bed, kissing sloppily as we eagerly rubbed ourselves against each other. I buried my hands in Zedd's thick hair and bucked my hips against his. He wound his legs around my hips, pressing my erection down on his as he threw his head back over his pillows. My lips descended on his exposed neck, sucking and biting and wanting to mark what was mine. The moans that he made made shivers run down my spine. I never got sick of the noises he made when I touched him, or the way his pupils dilated, darkening his eyes with a lustful gaze.

"Zedd," I tore my lips away from him, panting, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Mitch," he gasped back in response, his voice more breathless than usual.

"I love you," the words burst from my chest like a pair of freed doves.

I nearly immediately wished I could take them back, unsure whether Zedd was ready to hear my confession. The words seemed to grow and expand, tangibly filling the space between our faces. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. I looked away from his face, lungs already tightening in fear of his rejection. Zedd slowly lifted his hand, laying his palm gently against my cheek and turning my face back towards his.

I hesitantly lifted my eyes to his, where his green ones were watching me with thoughtful (and much more sober than previously) expression. The silence felt stifling and I could practically hear my own admission in echo in my ears. I swallowed hard, trying to prevent my eyes from tearing up. Everything was going so well, why did I have to ruin things by bringing in the emotional?

"Mitch," Zedd's soft voice shook me out of my stupor and I flicked my eyes back up to his, "Mitch, why do you look so sad?"

I frowned slightly in confusion. Was I reading this wrong? Was he not about to reject me?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," I mumbled.

"Was it a lie?" Zedd's brow wrinkled slightly.

"No," I blurted out, barely daring to look at him.

"Good," he sighed and I looked back up at him so fast my neck cracked, "I love you too."

I gaped at him for a few seconds before a slow smile spread on my face.

"You do?" I breathed.

"I do," he smiled cutely and a moment later my lips were back on his.

"I love you I love you I love you," I repeated like a mantra, feeling unbelievably freer now that I could voice my feelings, my lips forming the words against his mouth, his neck, any part of him my lips could reach.