7: it's a whole lot of history

A/N: by popular demand...here is the first (but not the last!) chapter from Mitch's point of view. I'm sure he has much to tell us... 😉

---

Mitch

Where do I start? Where can I start? I guess it all started with the incident with Sammy. That's when Zedd first started to change. He became more closed off, more broody. He was quicker to anger and volatile in his violence. I wasn't convinced by the story spun about Sammy, that he had told Zedd he was gay and Zedd had beaten him up so bad that he got sent to hospital before being carted off to a boarding school in Europe. Sammy was beaten up, no question about that. My mum is a nurse and was working in the hospital the night he came in. But I didn't believe Zedd capable of fucking his little bro up that bad. He'd loved Sammy. And he'd been different back then. He'd let me in, talk about his family and stuff. I knew he and his dad didn't get along. But these last couple of years...silence. He shut me out. And I could understand that he needed space, even if it hurt. But when he was hurting, I was hurting too. He just didn't realise it. And I'd never told him how much I'd cared...and after the whole Sammy incident, I knew there was no way I could ever tell him. I thought being his best friend would be good enough.

Until I fucked up. Although I'd argue that I'm not the only one to blame. I couldn't do anything to stop him from raking his eyes over my naked body in the showers. I couldn't stop him from getting hard. Or start wanking fucking three metres away from me. It was my stupid idea to walk over to him though. I'd seen him naked before, of course. But never like this, water dripping off his chiseled features as he tilted his head back in pleasure, his fingers moving over his boner. I'd never seen him hard before. Of course, that's pretty normal, we're friends after all. But my self-control broke. I had to touch him. I needed him to be moaning thanks to me. You know the rest. I was honestly surprised when he didn't push me away. Knowing his homophobic reputation, I had thought he'd run away and make up some excuse about thinking about Julie, his current fuck buddy. But he'd actually leaned back against my chest. Not so homophobic afterall.

I thought I was dreaming, I had to be. There was no way in real life I would have Zedd all pliable and needy against me, thrusting his hips against my hand, my fingers wrapped around his cock and eliciting delicious moans that were making me rock hard. Yet it was happening. Somehow. And it seemed over too fast as before long he was throwing his head back on my shoulder, swearing under his breath, mouth gaping open in pleasure as he spurted his juices all over the tiled wall, and my hand. I'd made him cum. Zedd Menz. The homophobe. It kind of made me want to start laughing hysterically. I let him regain his senses, still leaning against my chest, and wondered what the hell I was meant to say now. Or do with the heavy erection between my legs.

I knew he would push me away, I wasn't surprised when he started repeating that he wasn't gay. Wasn't gay, as if. No fully straight man would let another man play with their dick, and orgasm from it. And he'd had plenty of opportunity to push me away. That was just the opposite of the definition of being straight. Okay, so Zedd wasn't straight. That in itself was a shock. Although his homophobia started to make more sense, he was pushing away anything gay in fear of accepting that he was gay. By gay I mean the blanket term. I've heard him rant about too many girls' pussies in the past to assume him a homosexual. Maybe he was bi? As if he'd ever accept that he wasn't completely straight. I was surprised that he didn't ask me if I was gay. He didn't even seem to stop and think about the fact that it was me that just gave him a hand job. He seemed more preoccupied with the fact that I was a guy. Of course, he denied everything and ran off, leaving me to take care of my own erection. Alone.