*character interview*

Hey guys so I know I told you I would be doing this soon. There wasn't as many questions as I thought there would be so I added some in too, but thanks to all those who participated - shoutout to one of my biggest fan she_stuped 😘
PLEASE READ as contains many teasers for the future of all the characters.
-----------

NOTE THAT THIS IS SET BEFORE ZEDD GOES TO THE NIGHTCLUB, A FEW CHAPTERS AGO.

------------

Author walks in to room with circle of chairs. In these chairs sit Zedd, Mitch, Mason, Ethan, Axel, Elias, Stephanie, Julie in that order. The author sits between Stephanie and Julie.

Author: *clears throat* okay y'all know why we are here today...

Zedd: I don't want to be here... can I leave?

Elias: well I have no idea why I am here...

Axel: yeah you do *leans over and whispers something in Elias' ear*

Mason: awww look at the lovebirds!

Author: *sees Axel's glare and decides to interrupt* okay calm down everyone. We are here *pointed look at Elias* to answer some questions that your fans have about you. This story is obviously Zedd's - so don't go anywhere you - but everyone is attached to the other characters too. I have two questions for each of you - so, who would like to go first?

Julie: oo me!

Author: okay then, we'll go around the circle from you. Let's see. Have you been seeing someone? Because, I quote, "you deserve a man".

Julie: *smirks* wouldn't you all like to know...

Mitch: we all know you haven't.

Julie: *glares* how can you know? Maybe Mason and I have a thing!

Mason: *confused* we do? since when?

Julie: *throws hands in air* omg you guys all suck. No *glares at author*, I am not seeing anyone at the moment. Even though I agree, I deserve my own sexy man.

Author: sorry Julie...but don't worry, I have someone all ready for you that I'm sure you will have a lot of ~fun~ with.

Julie: *perks up* oo yay when can I meet him?

Author: not quite yet. Near the end of the story. Okay, next question for you, did you ever love Zedd during the times you guys were on and off?

Zedd: *snorts* don't you understand what 'friend with benefits' means?

Axel: that doesn't mean that Julie couldn't have caught feelings...

Julie: omg guys shut up. No I never loved Zedd-

Mason: *interrupts* oof that gotta hurt *winks at Zedd who rolls his eyes*

Julie: no, Zedd is one of my closest friends. He was a good lover, and sure there were moments where I wondered what it would be like if we actually dated, but I always knew what I had gotten myself into and knew not to fall in love.

Zedd: thanks Julie.

Julie: you're welcome you idiot.

Author: okay next is Zedd but I think I will keep you for last because you're the most important person here. So let's skip to Mitch.

Mitch: okay...

Author: When did you start to suspect that Zedd was not straight and did you start liking him before or after that?