goals,, m. lindemann

Requested by queendixiedamelio

Maggie let out a small scream as (y/n) tackled her onto the bed. Maggie laughed as she tried to escape (y/n)'s grip. She finally managed to get out and she hurried to her phone which was currently showing the live stream they started.

"Guys, do you see how (y/n) bullies me?" Maggie said fake pouting. (y/n) laughed at the girl before picking up a pillow and throwing it at her. "Hey!" Maggie exclaimed before she got tackled back onto the bed again.

"I don't bully you." (y/n) defended. She got up and sat in the desk chair in front of the phone. "I promise I don't bully her." She laughed. Her eyes scanned the comments which were filled with people shipping them.

user: couple goals
user: just date already
user: i want a relationship like that

Maggie stood up from the bed and sat down in (y/n)'s lap. She read through the comments and came across one telling her to kiss (y/n). She thought about it for a moment before grabbing (y/n)'s face and kissing her lips. She pulled away leaving (y/n) shocked. Maggie was about to walk out of the room, but (y/n) grabbed her hand and pulled her back reconnecting their lips. The two continued to kiss forgetting about the live that was watching the whole thing until (y/n) pulled away.

"I think we should end the live." She chuckled.

user: wHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
user: i knew it would happen eventually 💀
user: no need to rub it in my face 🙄🤚

(y/n) quickly ended the stream before pulling Maggie back to her for more.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜