live,, s. katz

Requested by @Tecody

a/n: aaliyah is the name of your character in ravens home :)

"Hey guys." Sky said smiling at her phone as she started the live on instagram. "I'm on set, right now. (y/n)'s here as well. We're both on break." (y/n) walked into frame and waved at to the live.

"Hi everyone." She smiled, waving to them.

"We're kinda bored so just like ask us some questions or something." Sky told the live, sitting down on the couch next to (y/n), who scooted closer linking their arms as she rested her head on her shoulder. No one knew, but the two had been dating for several months. Everyone just thought they were best friends.

"When are Tess and Aaliyah gonna start dating?" (y/n) read a comment. Both girls looked at each other with small smirks.

"I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Sky shrugged with a smile.

"Sky, when are you releasing new music?" (y/n) read another comment.

"Very soon. I can't wait for you guys to hear it." Sky told them.

"You guys will love it." (y/n) added. Sky blushed a little at the compliment. They answered more questions before one of the producers came in and told (y/n) she was needed.

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll see you later." She said, she quickly kissed Sky's cheek without thinking and hurried off following the producer. Sky chuckled nervously at the live already knowing what was coming.

"Uh, let's answer more questions." She said nervously.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜