Coffee With @kavi_avneil

This is me with my coffee in the cafe waiting for our guest kavi_avneilto arrive and then the interview will start.

Ahhh...... She is here

Welcome to Coffee With K and thank you for accepting our invitation

First of all thanks to you for the invitation... This really means a lot

Take a sip of coffee and tell how's it is?

Thanks for the coffee

* takes a sip n enjoys it *

It's really amazing I loved it n also I'm more into coffee then tea

1) What is your name

My name is Sheryl Araujo

2) Your Age?

My age is 18 soon to be 19

3) What inspired you to start writing?

Well I was just a silent reader before but then after reading their stories I literally couldn't help myself to start to write a story.... So ya it's the writers from here who inspired me.

4) When you start writing?

I started writing in month of June 2019 n regarding date exactly I don't remember.

5) Who is your fav wattpad writer and why?

There are many favorite writers of mine so it's difficult to say who is the fav one * sighs sadly ... But ya they are fav because they have amazing writing style n awesome plot...

6) What is your fav book on wattpad?

Again I have many fav books so can't name just one book.

7) Who is your fav male or female characters in your books?

In my book fav character is purvi from cid n avni from naamkaran because they are the inspiration of most of them not just for their looks but for the situations they went through without giving up hopes, for being the strongest n bravest.... In life we just give up but that's not right na? We have face n accept the reality too so ya purvi n avni are r my favourite characters.

Me: Purvi and Avni are also my fav

8) What is your best experience in your life?

The best experience in life is that I met many people in wattpad who are very loving n caring. They know when I'm upset when I am happy when my family doesn't even know what I go through n also there are many more things which has happened but this is the best experience.

9) What is your worst experience in life?

Worst experience was when my own family compared men mostly I'm compared to my cousin sis which I don't like at all... I believe all are different n unique in their own ways but some people really need to understand that n in some people my own family too belong... I know this happens with many of them but I really don't like when anyone compares someone... So ya in this case too many worst things has happened but this is worst because it keeps repeating.

10) What is the aim of your life?

My aim is to become a teacher only if destiny allows.

11) Do you have a message for your readers?

ya I do have, I am very lucky to have all of in my life n also I would like to thank all the readers n writers for giving me n my stories so much love... You all are the best...its you guys who made me believe that I can write whereas my family isn't even aware that I write because you know staying mysterious is what I love but ya to some of them I'm not anymore mysterious... So ya thank you all and I love you all stay safe take care n keep smiling.

12) How was your experience with us?

Indeed it was really great talking to you n also thanks to you for giving your precious time here. Keep smiling stay safe take care

And ya I  you dear keep smiling stay safe n take care.

Thank you so much shreyal for your time and support.

Ok this is the end of our interview with the sweet person that i have ever seen, Thank you so much for your time and support... I hope you will share it with your family and friends...

Don't forget to tag atleast 10 Wattpad writers

Do vote
Comment
And share