Coffee With @Shaifta8009

This is me iam_neha001 with my coffee in the cafe waiting for our guest Shaifta8009 to arrive and then the interview will start.

And..... She is here

Welcome to Coffee With Neha and thank you for accepting our invitation.

Take a sip of coffee and tell how's it?
It tastes nice

1) What is your name?
Shaifta Akhtar

2) What is your age?
18 years

3) What inspired you to start
writing?
My own will. Like I always have a story wanted that to reach to people but didn't know how to start. When I start using instagram then I got to know that I can write my own story and then I started.

4) When you start writing?
August 2019

5) Who is your fav wattpad writer and why?
My Fav writer is Lavanya di ( Devil_By_Soul)... There are lot of reason why! But mostly that she is really great as a person and her story is fabulous.

6) What is your fav book on
wattpad?
There are many actually!! Her Pain is a my most favorite one then there are some kaira fanfiction, obviously Cid fanfiction as well.

7) Who is your fav male and female characters in your book?
Shreya aka Janvi di! Main character of my book is my favorite character, and actually she is my all time favourite

8) What is your best experience in your life?
There are many best days.. Actually! can't define one. But then also when I got appreciation from my senior in front of my all colleuges at that time when I was thinking I am doing so bad is one of the best day. When I got reply from my My Janvi Di (whom I am great fan of) in massage is also one of the best day! So basically there is a huge list because I celebrate every moment so every small thing makes my day best!!

9) What is your worst experience in life?
My Father's Death is one of the worst experience of mine!! Many times I tried to do suicides as well were also a terrible experience.

10) What is the aim of your life?
To Give my Mom everything she deserve. The best life she ever can imagine. Financially, physically, emotional, everything, every happiness of the of the universe!!

11) Do you have a message for
your readers?
Thank you so much for supporting me every now and then, giving me lots of love and making me feel that what I am doing is the best. Thank so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone. Thanks. I am nothing
without you guys. Love you all!

12) How was your experience
with us?
It was an awesome experience. Thanks to you to giving your precious time to take my interview. Hope a wonderful and Great Life for you. All the best

My pleasure Shaifta. God bless you and your family with happiness.

Don't forget to tag atleast 10 wattpad writers.

Do vote, comment and share