Coffee With @angel_girl003

Namaste

Great news!!!

I just kidnapped angel_girl003 in a coffee cafe until she answered my questions

So let's welcome angel_girl003  a superb writer, beautiful, innocent with tons of even more beautiful stories.

So let's get started

Welcome to Coffee With Neha and thank you for accepting our invitation.

Thank you

Take a sip of coffee and tell how's it?

I never tasted coffee but this seems very nyc.

1) What is your name?
My name is Jayshree(Jayu).

2) What is your age?
15+

3) Your Hometown?
My hometown is MP(Madhya Pradesh) in India.

4) What inspired you to start
writing?
Actually,earlier I was the silent reader for 4-5 months. Many times I thought to write my own story but always dropped the idea because of my busy schedule. (Now you must be wondering that itni si umr mai kaise busy rehti thi? Hehe! But yeah, it's truth.I did not get time to stay at home except at night.) But because of this corona-ka-kaal(Cor ona) No worksx nd nothing to do at home so,l started writing.In short my loneliness inspired me to start writing.

5) When you start writing?
June 25th, 2020.

6) Who is your fav wattpad
writer and why?
There are many or I should say that all are amazing. But I really loves its_khushiiii). Her writing skills are very nyc. The way she explains the situation is awesome. And also Sara_imprfctScribblr JagyasheniRoy CutieDevil List never ending. All are my favorites

7) What is your fav book on
wattpad?
Well all books are my favorite so,can't name one. Sorry!!

8) Who is your fav male and female characters in your
books?
In Preeran story! really love Preeta,in Abhigya story Pragya nd Rhea nd in Pranbir story Rhea(My fav from dusri peedhi). I love Preeta because she is very sensible nd handles every situation. Pragya (I even can't describe her in words my love for her). I love Rhea for her stubbornness nd her bonding with Pragya. Her clashes with Pragya nd Prachi are amazing.I only watch the show for her. No male fav.

9) What is your best experience in your life?
Best experience in my life is that I met some sweet nd lovely friends in watty, who understands me. Without them I am nothing in watty.

10) What is your worst experience in life?
Worst experience in my life was that in my school. I was in 5th standard nd I was not so good in Computer that time. So, the teacher never talked politely with me. Idk what problem she had with me? As many students were poor in my class but with me she always behaved rudely. It was the month when our "Annual Sports day" was going to be held. Our selection was going on nd she was the incharge. I also wants to take part in that but only because of her mai sabse peeche reh gyi as she didn't wrote my name but of her favourite student That was the worst experience because agr hum kisi cheez ko sabse zyada like krte hai nd hume usse door hona padhta hai toh woh sabse kharb experience hota hai. Sports mere liye sabse upr hai nd that too woh bas 2 years mai bas 1 saal hota hai. I guess bht lamba ho gaya. Hehe!!

11) What are your hobbies?
I love to do editing, Sketching,cooking nd planting. Badminton is also my fav hobby but now I min villiage so can't play here.

12) Do you like animals so
which one?
Yes,I like all the animals nd really love Dogs nd Cats.

13) What is the aim of your life?
Umm....Not decided yet. But I want to be a social worker. Wants to work for the poor people nd children. That's all!!

14) Do you have a message for
your readers?
Yes!!! You all guys are amazing!! I love you all very much. If I m in watty,it's only because of you all. Your votes nd comments on my stories just made my day.Love you all!!

15) How was your experience
with us?
Seriously, this was the first time someone had taken my interview. I was very excited to answer your questions. I loved it!! Thank you so much for this!

Thank you so much Jayu for giving me your precious time to take this interview. And all the very best for your future.

Okay guys aaj ka Interview yahi khatam hota hai. I hope ki aap logo ko apne pyari si writer palak ke bare me jankar bohot acha laga hoga toh comments me jarur batana.

And don't forget to tag 10 writers.

Do vote, comment and share...