Coffee With @word_addictz

I am here in the exact coffee cafe waiting for word_addictz  to ask her some questions about her writing, inspiration and life in general with my hottest coffee ☕ am still waiting for word_addictz  and then the interview will start.

Ahhhh she is here word_addictz
is over here yay!!! Hands shakes

Take a sip of coffee and tell how's it is?
Well I am a chai lover but I love your coffee too. becoz it makes me feel special.

1) What is your name?
My name is Meenakshi.

2) What is your age?
21 years

3) What inspired you to start writing?
I always had a dream to write stories..and I had an outline too ..that too for so many years. But I didn't know any better platform to put forth my work and then watched bigg Boss, a reality show.. and I fell in love with this couple Sidnaaz.ann then i realised I got the best couple to put forth my story as a fanfiction. And that's the story called "Teacher's Pet ". I won't lie I have read so many fanfictions about Sidnaaz and other couples but I wanted to try something different and I also wanted my story to be innocent and cute and that was the love story between a student and teacher.. And yeah lockdown was the main reason for me to start writing..

4) When you start writing?
I started write from April 2020 as I said lockdown gave my a chance to explore writing..

5) Who is your fav wattpad writer and why?
There are so many! can't name one..

6) What is your fav book on
wattpad?
This one too there are so many I can't name one. But I love mine more.." Teacher's Pet".. (so self obsessed right)..but ofcourse there are so many beautiful stories are here and many talented writers than me are here..

7) Who is your fav male and female characters in your
books?
Both my main leads Sid and Sana are my favourites...abhi tak char stories likhi hun indono ke upar humesha kuch naya try kiya par ye dono hi mera favourites hai..and yes I give importance to father's characters in most of my stories .. I love all the father's characters in my stories..they are sometimes good and sometimes bad but I love the father's characters a lot ..❤️

8) What is your best experience in your life?
Here too I can't choose one becoz I had so many best experiences in the field of education and my personal life..but there is something I must say the love and support I recieve from my readers are the best experience in my life. You guys don't know me who I am and where do I come from but the love you give me sometimes made me to cry. It is the most beautiful thing ever happened to me so many people wrote so many beautiful things about my writing and appreciated me a lot. This is the best experience I have ever had.

9) What is your worst experience in life?
Thankfully I didn't have any such worst experience which I always remember but yes I have always faced suc worst things positively and made a good solution out of it.. Hope God gives me this power all the time..

10) What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading and writing.

11) What is the aim of your life?
The aim of my life is to do something productive to this society and spreading positivity in whichever field I work.

12) Do you have a message for your readers?
Yes I do. My readers are my motivators. You guys gave me so much love and support. Aur main bus yahi chahti hun jab bhi aap sab mere story padhe aapke chehre pe ek smile zarur aaye...and hope I have done that and I promise I will keep doing that...aur haan aap logon ke comments aur appreciation ko padh ke mere chehre par bhi ek smile hamesha rehta hai..you guys have always been so loving and polite towards me woh chahe criticize bhi karna ho par aap log sirf constructive criticism diye hai... I never thought I would receive so much love from you all... Thank you so much for loving me and stories...

13) How was your experience
with us?
Oh god I must say this experience was amazing mujhe woh star jaisa feeling aa rahi hai abhi... (I know thoda zyada bol rahi hun...). Par sachi this is amazing... You are doing an amazing work.and I must say I enjoyed every bit of it..and I felt so special dear... Thank you so much for this beautiful interview session ..

This is  my pleasure and thank you for giving me your precious time.

So the interview is over and don' forget to tag 10 Wattpad writers.

Do vote, comment and share...