Chapter 11

Catlin POV

I didn't even noticed I fell asleep until I woke up and I was cuddled into Stefan's chest and Elena was gone. I look over and see Stefan just looking down at me.

"Hi." I smiled which he returned. "Where did Elena go?"  I sit up and unwrap myself from Stefan's arms. 

"She saw you were tired and left." He sits up to still looking at me.

"She's not going to try and stab me again and leave me with a werewolf right?" I giggle a little. Stefan laughs and stands up. His laugh is like music to my ears.

"No and Tyler apologized for that." I smile and stand up as well. Feeling a little bold I wrap my arms around Stefan's neck and inhale his scent.

"Tell him no big deal and I'm glad you and Elena are back together." He wraps his arms around my waist. I may have just said that but it is the complete opposite of that I really mean. Stefan tightened his grip.

"But that's not where I want to be." He muttered by my ear. It left chills up my spine. I let go and turn to leave the room I stopped right at the door frame.

"But that's where you are." I turn and head up to my room.

Finally I lay on my bed and think about everything. Damon. Stefan. Me. Elena. Everything. Just how I got here. I dose back off to sleep.

Waking up I decide to be productive and shower and head to Mystic Grill. After getting ready and grabbing my phone I head to the Grill. Upon walking in I see Caroline and Bonnie. I walk over to them and smile.

"Hey! Is this seat taken?" They both smile and shake their heads no. I sit and put my bag down. "How are you guys?" We start to chat about family, boys, and drama. I look down at my phone and I've been here for hours. 

I say goodbye to the girls after trading numbers and make my way back to the boarding house. While walking I feel someone watching me. I look around but see no one.

Weird.

I hear footsteps and I stop and turn around and again there is nobody there. I turn around to continue my walk and see Elena but with curly hair?

"Uh hey Elena." I look at her strangely. "Why are you sneaking up on me like that?" She giggled an twirled a curl around her finger.

"Should you be walking alone in the dark?" I stared at her more. And something just felt off. I tired to think of an explanation and I have it on the tip of my lounge I just can't remember.

"Well I'm a big girl." I took a small step back and forced a smile. Then it all clicked. "You should know that Katherine with all the spying you do." Can't show her any fear. She smiled a big smile.

"Ah ah ah a lot quicker than I was thinking." She walked around me looking at me. "I like you better than Elena already." She wrapped her arm around mine and walked with me towards the boarding house. I'm not going to lie I kind of like her. She's raw, real and honest. 

She looks after herself.

We make it to the door and she disappears. I looks around but no Katherine in sight.

Whatever.

I walk in to see Damon kissing Katherine and I felt sick. I just turned and walked towards my room until I felt a hand on my wrist I looked to see who it was and it was Katherine.

"Kath-" Damon started.

"Shh don't." She said while bringing me over to where Damon stands. She places me right in front of Damon.

He started to lean down and I started to go on my tippy toes. I wrap my arms around his neck and our lips collided. I felt fireworks and butterflies at the same time. His hands go around my waist instantly and he spins us around and sits on the couch me now straddling him.

We pull away from the kiss and he kisses my neck while I let out soft little moans. My hands go to his hair and I pull it a little while he groans. 

"D-Damon.." I moan quietly and he grunts in response. Our lips lock again and I could not be happier.

Until the door opens..

edited