Chapter 8

Catlin POV

I woke up again in the same place but I heard growling I look left and right to see where it was coming from but it sounds like it's coming more from the left.

"HELLO! WHO'S HERE!"

No reply. Just more growling.

"Alright just fuck me then right?" 

I look one more time focusing in that direction I see glowing gold eyes. There is only one kind of species, werewolf! 

Shit shit shit. Imma die today.

I slowly sit up but the pain gets to bad and I freeze. The wolf starts to get closer. 

FUCK!

I close my eyes ready to die but I hear a swoosh. I feel wind rush around me and pain all in my stomach. I open my eyes to see the sun. 

DAMON HE MUST HAVE SAVED ME! I jump out his hands and turn around mind you that hurt so much I almost hit the floor.

"DA-Stefan?" I ask shocked. "Where's Damon?"

"Cat...he didn't come." Stefan looks down.

My whole mood dropped. No trace of a smile. I almost died for him to come not that I wanted too but I did and he didn't even come. What the fuck! 

I even forgot about the major injury to my stomach.

"Wow so I risked my life for him and he would have just let me die" I yelled. "You know what I don't care if he leaves for good or he comes back not my problem." I walked away and walked to a hotel. I need a hot shower and food.

After checking into my hotel room and getting weird looks for everyone there due to my bloody clothes and finally making it to the door as soon as I shut the door and turn around I see the one person I dread right now siting on the bed.

edited