Chapter 6

Catlin P.O.V

I know what you thinking.  Damon came after her! 

Well no.

 I turned and saw Elena.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly while facing forward.

"Why are you leaving?" 

Wow OK. Just ignore my question.

"Well I'm not sure if you haven't noticed but I don't belong here." I shake my head and scoff. "You of all people should know that." I muttered.

"Who made you feel unwanted?" She's really not that bright is she?

"I don't know maybe... " I look around and pretend to ponder on the idea. "YOU!" She sighs and grabs my hand.

"I don't hate you I'm jealous of you," I finally look over at her. "You been in town for three weeks and made every one like you! It took at least two years for us all to be friends then" She stops and sighs the gulps and continues.

"Stefan yeah he was attracted to me and maybe even liked me a little but the way he looks at you is like the sun and moon sets on you like your his whole world and god I've had the biggest crush on Damon but he's madly in love with you he tried to end his life when you left he searched for an hour and couldn't find you he thought you were long gone so no I don't hate you I wanna be like you but you seem to hate me now huh?" Wow that's how she feels. Is it really that noticeable that they like me? Why couldn't I see it?

"Elena I do not hate you your the whole reason I came to this town I want to be your sister to have a bond." I wrap my arms around her and hug her lightly. After I pull back and look her dead in the eyes "And what the hell do you mean Damon tried to kill himself?"

"He took off his daylight ring and tried to walk outside." Fucking dumbass. "I had Stefan snap his neck and put him in the cellar." She continued. 

"Wow alright." I bit my lip. "Let's go back to Mystic Falls I guess." 

And that's how I found myself on a long ass drive back to Virginia with Elena. After finally arriving at the boarding house I take off my seatbelt and jump out the car.

I stormed into the Salvatore boarding house with Elena on my trail. I see Stefan sitting on the couch when he sees me he gets up and rushes over.

"What are u doing here?"

"Where's Damon?" He looked down and didn't say anything. "Where is Damon?"

"In the Cellar." I ran down there Damon wasn't there. Are you kidding me?

"STEFAN WHERE IS HE? HE'S NOT HERE!" I screamed Stefan was there before I could even finish my sentence.

"What do you mean he's not here?" He screamed .

"I MEAN HE IS NOT HERE STEFAN!"

I looked at my phone the sun comes up in 4 hours!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DAMON?!

~

edited