Part 2

Hi, just a warning for any sensitive people, there will be curse words in this book so if you are not a fan, either stop reading or ignore them :) Enjoy!!!

Elizabeth woke up feeling groggy as she wiped the dust off her eyes. She was dreading today and just wanted to go back to sleep and wake up in a years time when her parents would be back. Unfortunately for her that was not possible. As she seat up she could hear the loud clashing noises and mumbles from her parents who were getting ready to leave (even though they had only been home for what felt like 5 minutes). I wonder what this babysitter will look like, will they be male, female, etc. I hope they are young, the last few older people I have had have sucked. Who wants to go to bed at 8:00 at 156 years old. I had to get rid of those ones quickly.

As she sat up, Elizabeth wondered if she could be bothered to get dressed. It's not like I want to impress them or anything, maybe I should just stay in these, after all they're so comfy. She grabbed her phone and put on a hoodie (because it is cold as hell) and made her way downstairs. As she passed the front door to get to the kitchen she saw all her parents suitcases. (Let's just say they like to travel and be prepared for anything (even a snow storm in the middle of June, if you live in England you will understand).

I wonder what time this babysitter will be arriving. I hope they get here after mother and father leave. Then once they have left I can go for a walk and hope that they don't have a key. Torture on the first day... genius. Elizabeth grabbed some frozen fruit and almond milk and poured it into her blender. As she was doing so Alice entered the kitchen and wrapped her arms around her waist. Elizabeth immediately tensed up (not a fan of physical contact). Alice didn't seem to notice and continued to hug her as she stood there awkwardly.
"Hi Lizzie how are you feeling?" She said as she started walking back to the island in the middle of the kitchen taking a seat.
Awful "I'm fine just disappointed that you are both leaving me again." Elizabeth said as she was pouring her drink into a glass. She came and sat beside her mother who was watching her intently.
"I promise you that everything will be fine this time" Alice said placing her hand onto Elizabeths arm.
"You say that every time" Elizabeth replied storming off back up to her room. Alice sat patiently waiting for her husband to be ready to go.

Why do they have to leave. I'm so fed up of being left behind by them. As soon as they leave I'm going on a long walk, actually you know what I'm going to go now. Oh shit might need to change clothes. Elizabeth put on some full length sports leggings and a hoodie (because who doesn't love a hoodie). She picked up her phone and some headphones and jogged down to the front door. Once arriving she realised her parents things were gone.
"MUM.....DAD?" She shouted as she searched the house for them. After getting no reply she went outside seeing that their car was gone.

They...they left? Without saying goodbye... Elizabeth opened her phone and went to contacts ringing up her mother. After a couple fo rings she picked up.
"Where are you"
"On the way to the airport why?"
"Why didn't you say goodbye?"
"Your father and I both agreed it would be easier"
"Yeah, easier for you... Just tell me when this babysitter will be here"
"They should be there any minute now."
Call ended

I can't believe they did that. Actually I can. It's not like I wanted to say goodbye anyway. I better get going if they will be here soon. Elizabeth closed the front door and sprinted off to the pathway she had been going down for years. Putting her headphones in she started to walk at a steady pace and drowned out the world as she slowly made her way down to the beach. Once she got there she sat down in the sand and stared at the waves, wishing things could be different. I just need to get rid of this stupid babysitter then I can be free for a year. That would be amazing, nobody to boss me around or tell me what to do. Just me, myself and I enjoying myself and having fun. Sounds perfect, I just need to make it a reality.

Elizabeth sat at the beach for hours, engrossed in her thoughts, in that moment nothing else mattered. Unfortunately for her it was getting dark so she had to head home and meet this dreaded babysitter. She walked down the path as slow as humanly possible trying to stall meeting this person. After walking for an hour she was almost home (bear in mind the walk usually take 20-30 minutes).

She could see the lights on in her house and was dreading this. I guess they did have a key, fuck. Maybe I should just turn around, I'm sure if I stayed out long enough they would come looking for me then I could sneak in grab some things and go somewhere else. No Elizabeth, this is your house, if anything they have to leave. We cannot let them take over our territory. Sighing loudly she braced herself and walked towards the front door. Alright. Plan of action. Slip in the door and sneak upstairs, easy. I know where all the dodgy floorboards are this will be a piece of cake. One of them, one of me, they will never catch me before I make it to my bedroom. Elizabeth edged closer to the front door. Ready, Set, GO!!!!

Hope you are enjoying so far I will try to get out a new chapter soon.
-A