Part 3

Elizabeth carefully put her keys into the lock on the door making as little sound as possible, hoping that the babysitter wouldn't hear her. Once the door was unlocked she opened it so that she had just enough room to slip through. Upon entering she noticed the enormous amount of suitcases and bags placed by the doorway. Jeez this person really likes to pack. She turned and quietly shut the door as she turned back around, her foot got caught on a bag.
"Shit" she said as she fell and hit the ground with a sound loud enough to be heard by the neighbours.

Muttering curses Elizabeth sprinted for the stairs, dodging the bags as she went. Almost made it Uh Oh. She came to a holt facing a brown and blonde haired woman.
"I've been looking for you" She said crouching down to be level with the girl.
"I've been avoiding you" Elizabeth said boldly making her way slowly past the woman edging closer to the stairs. Jesy looked at her amused and chose to ignore her comment.
"I'm Jesy, nice to finally meet y-"
"Look I dont need a babysitter I'm sure you're nice or whatever but I can look after myself so you can leave and take your enormous mountain of things with you. We can pretend to my parents you are still here and you will get paid and not have to look after me, so thanks for coming and everything but you are free to go" Elizabeth said whilst jogging up the stairs.

She got to the top and was giving herself a pat on the back when she bumped hard into someone and fell over.
"Hey how did you get up here so fast" she exclaimed slowly getting up.
"Who the fuck are you?" She said staring at a blonde haired, brown eyed woman.
"Rule number one, no swearing" she said as she pulled Elizabeth up holding onto her waist even though the girl was trying to struggle out of her grip.
"And I am Jade another one of your babysitters."
"There's two of you?" Great now it will be two times harder to get them to leave.
"Actually" A blonde haired blue eyed woman spoke as she and a curly black haired brown eyed girl stepped into the room.
"Four" she said as they entered the hallway from one of the guest bedrooms.

Well Fuck.

Elizabeth slipped out of Jade's grip and eyed the four woman as she slowly backed up towards her bedroom. The four women watched amused at the girls attempt to escape them. She quickly turned and sprinted into her bedroom slamming the door shut.
"Well that went well" Jesy said heading back down the stairs to get their bags.
"She will have to come out later I bet she will be hungry" the blonde haired blue eyed girl said as they all made their way downstairs.

Elizabeth was freaking out. FOUR! WHY ARE THERE FOUR! What are mother and father up to, do they really think that having four will mean that I can't get rid of them. They've got another thing coming. I can't believe this. Why can't they just trust me to be on my own. They are already setting rules. This is my house I make the rules not them. Not even my parents, they are never here long enough to call it a home anyway. She started to pace the room, this was not part of her plan. If there were four of them it would be so much harder to sneak out.
"FUCK" she screamed. Oh no I hope they didn't hear that.

They definitely heard it, but chose to not start a fight as they knew how hard it was going to be for Elizabeth to get comfortable with them and trust them.
"Hey Pez need some help with that" Jesy said to the blonde as she was struggling to carry her bag up the stairs.
"Thanks Jess" together they carried the bag to Perrie's room for the year.
"Leigh do you want to order in some food" Jade asked grabbing her phone.
"Sure" she replied sitting down on the sofa next to her.

Elizabeth's room was at the end of the corridor. Jade was to her left and Leigh was left of Jade. Next to Leigh was her parents room which was next to the stairs and off limits to everyone. Opposite Leigh was Jesy and to the right of Jesy and opposite to Elizabeth was Perrie. The women had decided on that arrangement as they wanted to make sure they were around Elizabeth so that she couldn't sneak out at any point. (That is probably the most confusing thing ever but we will just go with it)

Elizabeth heard them all moving about and decided to just stay in her room for the night there was no way she was going back down after that meeting. She put on an oversized t-shirt and shorts before curling up in her bed. Hoping that it was all a dream.

Food had arrived so Perrie went up to get Elizabeth as she figured she would want to eat something. She knocked on the door and called her name, she waited but got no response.
"I'm going to count to three, if you don't answer I'm coming in...One...Two...Three" Perrie opened the door and was about to tell Elizabeth off when she saw her tiny figure curled up in a little ball on the bed, fast asleep. She snuck back out.
"Girlies come here, but quietly." The other three made their way up wondering what she was on about.
"Look" They peeped round the door and all awed at the sight of Elizabeth sleeping peacefully.
"She's so adorable when asleep" said Jade closing the door slowly as to not wake her up. The others hummed in agreement as they made their way downstairs prepared to tuck into their feast of food.

After they had eaten they all agreed to have an early night and headed back upstairs to their rooms. Perrie checked on Elizabeth again to make sure she was still asleep and softly smiled seeing he buried in a pile of blankets.

We will work out what to do with you in the morning. Perrie closed the door one last time before heading to her room getting ready for bed.

Hi, so I've decided to include other characters thoughts as well as I was originally just going to do Elizabeths. Thoughts are in italics if you haven't already noticed but starting now I will add their initials at the start of any thoughts. I will list them now just in case. :)
ER- Elizabeth Rose
JT- Jade Thirlwall
PE- Perrie Edwards
LAP- Leigh-Anne Pinnock
JN- Jesy Nelson

Thanks for reading
-A :)