Part 6

The car had a quick stop at Harry's house and the girls all liked him immediately and he hopped in the back and joined them on their journey to the water park. Harry and Elizabeth talked together and the girls pretended to be on their phones so that they could listen in to the conversation apart from the two in the front as they were trying to work out the way to the park and driving. (Don't look at your phone while driving kids). After about 30 minutes they arrived at the water park. Elizabeth grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him off as the girls were getting out of the car making them chuckle.

Once they were far enough away Elizabeth let go of Harry and turned to face him.
"I have a plan, when I say about playing a game of hide and seek, I will say that I am the seeker. Pretend to go hide so the girls don't suspect anything but once they are out of sight go back to me and then we can go mess around without having to be babysat. Got it?" Elizabeth said keeping an eye out in case the girls got too close to hear.
"Ay, ay Captain" Harry saluted they slowly made their way back to the girls who had finally finished grabbing all of the bags from the car. ER- This is going to be so easy, and, if we get caught I can just say that I found Harry and was looking for them, but they were such good hiders we could've see them anywhere. It's a fool proof plan! They paid for tickets at the entrance Jesy insisting that they paid for Harry's and Elizabeth's since one, they were her babysitters and two, Harry had been invited so shouldn't have to pay. Once they were through they put all of their belongings into a locker and Jesy, since she was most responsible wore the bracelet with the key on it. Before they could leave to go Perrie grabbed Elizabeth's arm and smothered her with sun cream, she looked like a ghost by the end of it. Jade then made her sit down on a chair for five minutes so that the sun cream had a chance to sink into her skin rather than being washed off by the water.

"Can we go now?" Elizabeth said hopping from foot to foot really eager to go on a slide with Harry.
"Yes but we are all going with you, we love waterslides too"Leigh said jumping off the chair shortly followed by the others. Elizabeth knew this would happen so pretended to be happy they were going with them. She grabbed Harry's arm again and yanked him to the nearest water slide leaving the girls to trail behind.
"Ok, so we are going to go on a few slides a with them so that they don't get suspicious them we will put my plan into action and have freedom!" Elizabeth whispered as they got in line for the slide.

"That was so fun" Harry cheered as he and Elizabeth waited for the girls to finish going down the water slide. They had been going around the park for over an hour at this point.
"Harry plan now" Elizabeth said just as she saw Perrie fly out of the end of the slide into the water.
"Got     it" Harry followed her over to where Perrie was exiting the water. By the time they got to her Jade was next to Perrie smiling and watching for when Jesy and Leigh would pop out.

"Can we play hide and seek? Pleeeaaaassseeee" Elizabeth asked giving them puppy eyes. Harry doing the same behind her.
"I don't see why not" Jade replied, "As long as we agree a point not to go past."
"Deal" They said. Grins covering their faces. Jesy and Leigh were out now and joined them all also agreeing to play.
"I will seek" Elizabeth said walking over to a chair and sitting getting ready to count.
"1...2...3..." she began whilst the others scrambled to find a good spot to hide in bar Harry who looked for somewhere obvious as a part of the plan.
"Ready or not...Harry I see you" she laughed pointing at him.
"Damn everytime" he played along walking over to her. They began to walk off the opposite way to where the girls had gone. Pretending to look around for them in case one of them was watching. ER- I can't believe it actually worked. I am a genius. Now Harry and I can go have fun without these boring babysitters following us around. Elizabeth and Harry headed towards the other side of the water park as far away from the girls as possible. They went on all the rides at least twice but saw that it was getting darker so decided to head back and pretend to have looked everywhere.