PART 50🌟

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

She’ll be strong enough to walk away. She will walk away from the things that hurt her. She will close all her doors and windows to the world so nothing would ever hurt again. She will rebuild her walls and will make them tougher and stronger. She will not let anybody break her walls, not anymore, not again, not this time around. She will walk away from everything in this world.

She’ll be strong enough to walk away. She will walk away from the people that did nothing but give her tears in her eyes, wounds in her heart, and pains in her world. She will run away from them. She will no longer cry or get wounded or get hurt because of them. She will run away, somewhere very far so they will not find her. She will run away, run very fast so they cannot chase and follow her.

She’ll be strong enough to walk away. She will walk away from the people that stole her happiness and threw her happiness away. She will walk away from them with tears in her eyes, but she will never let them see her tears. She will walk away from them with no goodbyes, simply because her disappearance is what they are waiting for since the time being. She will walk away and she will never look back.

She’ll be strong enough to walk away. She will walk away from herself, from her feelings and her memories. She will walk away and will leave herself behind. She is so messed up and she is tired of herself. She will walk away and will leave everyone and everything behind… including herself. She will never go back there. Never, not a second, not a chance.

she is unconcious, road to unconcious 》

Hye everyone..........
This 2021 may allah ease everythings. First udpate this year. Thanks for supportin' my work😘

《 VOTE || COMMENT 》

280121
06:12 pm