7. Arie and Yunra

I crouch on my knees, and I dim the blade with one breath.

"Isn't this the best place? We can act however we want, without other people being intimidated by us."

Intimidated?

I peer my head just around this big rock I decided to hide behind to see who's speaking and I caught a glimpse of two people with identical heights.

But darts came out of nowhere and I managed to retreat my head perfectly in time.

I look at the rocky wall where the darts were aimed at.

One was cyan blue, but I couldn't see the colour of the other one clearly.

It's too dark.

How did they know I was here?

Waiting stressfully, I make a careful grip onto one of the blades on my belt.

But to my surprise, the footsteps were fading out.

I lit my dimmed blade again and I saw the details of the darts.

They were made of extensive feathers.

Yes, one of them were a cyan color, but the other one was a rosy red.

Cyan and rose.

What a beautiful colour combination.

Raising my head, I cautiously padded towards the angular opening where I last saw the two people going.

A loud shuffling of a rock vibrated in my ears and a huge beam of light pushed through the darkness of the whole cave.

Squinting into the light from behind an angled rock, I managed to see that these two people were twins.

Twin girls.

They had the same chocolate-brown hair, and they both had plaited pony-tails.

But what I'm looking at now, are the capes that they were wearing.

The girl on the left had a cyan coloured feather cape, while the other one had a rose coloured feather cape.

The feathers were the exact same as the two that were aimed at me.

In the blink of an eye, they disappeared behind this large shifted rock, and I silently steal my footsteps behind them.

{[]} {[]} {[]}

"Don't step on that one. No, not that one. This one."

They were both alternating the words.

What are they-

I almost look down, and I did.

It was tremendously high.

As my eyes move their way up, I realize what this was.

A trap.

The heavy rock doors shifted closed behind me, my panic started to arise.

The next minute I saw them already at the other side of these cloud-drifting rocks, hand in hand.

Silence awaits my response, and I try to test something.

Flinging a pebble at a random drifting rock, I watch as it cracks and crevices, breaking apart and being taken over by gravity.

It's a puzzle.

All I need to do is solve it.

How?

My hand trembles as I fling another rock at one that was the closest to me.

It didn't crevice at all.

The pebble just bounced off and fell under the drifting clouds that were keeping the rocks floating.

Taking a few minutes, I aimed pebbles at every rock, until there was a complete pathway.

Mission accomplished.

Landing on the stony floor on the other side, I leave the drifting rocks behind and I enter the next course.

This place was empty and extremely full of space.

But something here's wrong.

Chris and Clara were lying on either side of this area, unconscious.

There seemed to be doorways on all sides of this empty space.

It's not just an area.

It's an arena.

{[]} {[]} {[]}

Kneeling down in ninja style, I flick my hair up as majestically as I could.

"Sierra. Nice to meet ya."

They rose from the ground, as if they were flying with wings.

The one with cyan feathers crossed her arms, the other threw me an amused smirk.

"Arie." The feathers of her cyan cape stands up.

"Yunra." The feathers on her rosy red cape stands up.

They both glare at me victoriously, and just as I decided to sprint to my left...

Arie darted a feather right before me.

When I decided to go the other way..

Yunra darted a feather right before me.

I have totally no promise of winning this, because I know the kind of supernatural power they were given.

Predictive sight.

{[]} {[]} {[]}

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒!

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 :3 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠. (𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒) 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑎 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟! :7

𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥