Chapter 211

IT TOOK Tilly all the self-control that she had to stop herself from grabbing Kiho by the neck to kiss him.

His face, his body, even the way he dressed… he was so her style!

Of course, she loved him in the deepest and most romantic way.

But she also couldn't deny her strong attraction to his physical body. Gosh, she wanted to run her hands all over his body. She wanted to kiss every inch of him. Goddammit, if she could, she would beg him to take her right there, right now.

She wouldn't mind doing it with him while she was against the wall.

Gosh, that would be so hot.

"My lady, are you sure that you don't remember me that way that I want you to?" Kiho said with a raised brow. "If that's the case, then why are you looking at me like you want to do something lewd to me?"

His bluntness made her eyes widened in shock.

Once again, #RIP to my innocent Kiho.

"Gosh, Your Grace," Tilly complained. Before she knew it, she was already lightly hitting his chest with her hands. "How dare you accuse a lady of something so vulgar…"

She trailed-off when she realized how sturdy and broad Kiho's chest was.

Well, she was aware that he had a good body. She had thoroughly enjoyed it– in all her lifetimes, it seemed.

But she had been separated from him for five freaking years. Touching her husband's body for the first time after a long while fell both familiar and foreign to her. Still, overall, it was a very pleasant feeling.

Before she knew it, her palms were already pressed nicely against his hard chest.

Big tiddies.

Kiho, who obviously enjoyed her touch, closed his eyes tight and groaned lowly. "More," he whispered with desperation in his s.e.xy, low voice. "Do more to me, Tilly."

Oh, god.

Her hands almost slid down to his crotch area.

Wake up, girl, she scolded herself. It's not the right time to be horny!

With a heavy heart, she had to pull her hands away from Kiho's sinful body (and big tiddies). Then, she hid her naughty hands behind her back.

She cleared her throat before she spoke. "Your Grace, we can't do this," she said even though it was hard for her to resist her husband's seduction. "I know that you're my husband. But I don't really remember our past."

Kiho opened his eyes, his golden orbs glowing with l.u.s.t. "I also don't remember our past but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten my feelings for you, Tilly," he said softly. But the way he looked at her remained intense and sultry. "May I suggest a way to help you confirm whether you don't really feel anything for me anymore?"

She'd admit that she already had an idea on what he'd suggest. Kiho would always be easy to read for her. But she wanted to hear it from his lips so she pretended to be clueless. "What is it, Your Grace?"

"Please allow me to kiss you, my lady," he said, then his gaze went down to her lips. "Let my lips help you remember what you feel for me."

That was so f*cking hot.

How could he ask that while still sounding so polite?

F*ck, I want him to devour my mouth.

Kiho's body was naturally cold so he didn't really emit warmth. But despite that, he could still make her feel so hot. It didn't help that she was trapped between the wall and his s.e.xy body. Her knees were seriously on the verge of collapsing.