Chapter 232

LUNA let out a deep sigh while staring at the sky.

Right now, she was sitting on the windowsill of her room while waiting for Roarke, Winter, and Julian to get ready. The Keeper was helping the young lords in packing the stuff they needed to bring while travelling.

Roarke volunteered to do the job so that Tilly and Duke Nystrom could leave the mansion early.

Before Tilly left, she told her a piece of information that Duke Sherwood relayed on her.

"Stella, you fool," Luna whispered to herself. "Why would you want to give birth to a Moonchester?"

She was aware that Stella looked up to Nia Moonchester when they were still in the White Tower. But she didn't know that her sister was that obsessed with the royal family for her to connive with them.

Still, she couldn't think of enough reason for Stella to want to become the empress. Her sister had never shared that kind of dream with her before.

"Lady Luna?"

Her thoughts were cut-off when she heard a knock on the door. When they let them in, Roarke and the young lords entered the room.

The three gentlemen looked ready to leave.

"Lady Luna, the young lords are ready," Roarke said. "Should we depart now?"

"Yes," Luna said, then she stood up. "We should hurry and bring back our allies from the North as soon as possible."

***

NIA ACCEPTED the hand that Captain Ainsworth when she stepped out of the carriage.

She wasn't surprised when she saw Lucina sprawled on the ground. After all, she heard the commotion a while ago. To be honest, she didn't expect Lucina to come at the Supreme as soon as they arrived at the temple.

What a shameful behavior.

"Return," Nia ordered Lucina while looking down at her. Well, she was also looking down on her for showing her such disgrace. "You will not come out without my permission again."

Lucina seemed like she didn't have to choice but to obey.

After all, the Supreme's bloodlust told them that she was ready to kill her former spirit guardian right then and there.

A few moments later, Lucina's whole body slowly turned into a thick, black smoke. Then, it became a ball of black smoke that hit her ċhėst without warning. It didn't hurt and her body simply absorbed it.

She figured that she couldn't hide the fact that Lucina was dwelling in her heart after Lady Nystrom regained her memories, so there was no reason for her to pretend that she wasn't connected to Lucina. And so, she allowed the spirit guardian to return inside her heart in front of the enemies.

When she faced Lady Nystrom, she didn't look shocked by what happened.

"Greetings, Nia Moonchester," Lady Nystrom greeted her with that signature smug smile of hers. "It's been a while."

Nia smirked at the Supreme. "Yes, it's been a while. I should thank you for retrieving your memories, Lady Nystrom. You know why, don't you?"

"Of course," the Supreme said. "The Moonchesters' memories of the past will only become clear whenever I retrieve mine."

It was a spell that the Supreme cast before she died.

A Fazu Mfeu jfl f qfeu jvm bplo vfnnurut om vfsu ovu fgaiaow om hmrozmi dazu. Bpo fo ovu urt md ovu tfw, ovuw juzu loaii qfeul jvm hmpit nuzdmzq nmjuzdpi lnuiil. Art md hmpzlu, ovu qmlo nmjuzdpi md ovuq jfl Lftw Nwlozmq, ovpl lvu guhfqu ovu Spnzuqu Fazu Mfeu.