Chapter 227

NIA HAD 7 real "collection" of warriors that she hid from Aku.

All this time, her brother thought that she had a private army with more than a hundred of men. Well, that was true. She also had a collection of weak warriors that she only considered as "minions." In short, paws that she could discard anytime.

Some of them were Lord Eugene Huxley and Lady Alisa Hayward. She only needed the count for his money, while she needed Alisa for her healing abilities.

Come to think of it, the only real followers of her that her brother had already met were Lahara and the Royal Archmage. Yes, the White Tower and the royal mages were under her control.

Always has been.

"Your Royal Highness, is it really wise to make a deal with the Supreme Fire Mage?" Rosalia, the Royal Archmage, asked. Right now, she was talking to the Royal Archmage using the golden flame in the cauldron in the temple's prayer room. It was a room that Aku had no knowledge of. "The experiment that we performed on Stella is a success. We just need to add more pressure to His Majesty until he gives in and take Stella as his new empress."

Of course she was involved in that experiment.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that she practically transferred her reproductive organs to Stella. The witch wouldn't be able to carry a Moonchester in her womb without her help.

"Based on Aku's reaction to your proposal, I have a strong feeling that he will never accept Stella as his new empress," Nia told the archmage. "Yes, the council and the people of the empire can pressure him to take her as his wife. He could even conceive a child with her to appease his advisors and the Royal Faction. But I think in the end, he will just kill Stella and the child that he would have with her."

Despite knowing that, she still proceeded with the plan.

Her goal wasn't just to escape her brother by doing that. The real goal for "creating" a female that could conceive a child with the emperor was to show the whole world that it was possible. That a Moonchester princess no longer had to marry her own brother just to keep their blood "pure."

To simply say, she wanted to end their disgusting tradition.

"I can't let Aku kill Stella, not after we spent so many years of hard work in 'creating' her," she continued. "I need to return to the Royal Capital to divert his attention. And travelling with the Supreme for a common goal doesn't sound so bad. As long as we have a binding vow, she can't kill me anyway."

"We can't be too complacent, Your Royal Highness," Rosalia said worriedly. "At the end of the day, the Supreme Fire Mage is still your nemesis."

"I know that, Rosalia," Nia said firmly, then she looked at the cut in her palm. "That's why I decided to summon my real guardians."

***

"GOOD morning, my babies," Tilly greeted Winter and Julian who both ran towards her as soon as she entered the dining hall. She chuckled when her sons hugged her waist tight. "I've missed you."

To be honest, her body was still sore all over. She could barely walk because of uhm, Kiho's "love" for her all night. Both of them also barely slept because they talked about their strategies for their new battle with the Moonchesters.