Chapter 6

You pushed what Billy and Stu said to the back of your mind. You'll press them for it eventually, you just have to wait for the right time. Meanwhile, Tiffany's been pushing you to talk to another one of the huge giants. You finally caved and chose Jason cause he seemed like the "nicest" out of all of them. "Cmon do it now!" Tiff whines. "Or- do it when you guys have free time!" Carrie points out. "Ooh, then you can have some alone time." Tiff winks. You reluctantly nod, hopefully this won't be a disaster.

You walk into the room and head to Jason before Freddy could start yelling at him. He looks down at you and blinks. It's awkward for a while, until he makes you follow him to a table so you could listen to Brahms' music from a distance. It was nice, you two didn't need to talk at all, it was enjoyable peaceful silence.

"Now she's hanging out with Jason!" Stu says sliding beside Billy. "I don't get it, she's going for the weirdest and quietest ones." Billy states. "Maybe she likes how big they are? We need to bulk up!" From across the room you hear raspy screeching and look over to the corner of the room. Stu was sitting on the couch lifting Chucky like a weight, you still can't believe Stu hasn't gotten himself killed yet. Jason taps your hand. You look over and he's starring straight into your eyes. He doesn't say anything obviously, but it was a sweet gesture.

Out of no where Freddy rips your hand away from Jason's. "Don't touch my lady!" You squint. You talked like twice and you're his lady? You pull your hand away and walk to the other side of the room. Of course we couldn't go have a day without Freddy blowing up on Jason. That's all anyone could hear... that and Stu bench pressing Chucky.

Going to your cell you pass by Jason's. You wave as his eyes follow you until you're out of his sight. It's surprising easy making friends with maniacs.

"We have till next Friday to get everyone else on board." Billy tells Stu. "How the hell are we gonna get Michael to help? He's dense as a rock!" Stu points in the direction of Micheals cell. "We know how to get everyone else but him." Stu frowns. "Well, Y/N seems to be going around and talking to everybody, maybe we could use that to our advantage." Billy smirks. "...huh?" Stu squints. "Omg- she'll get his guard down so we'll be able to convince him." Stu raises an eyebrow. "I don't know man..." Billy looks at Stu. "You saw what she did to Jason!" Stu crosses his arms. "Yeah well, Michaels a lot tougher." Billy groans. "We have a week and 2 days, I think she'll be able to do it-" Billy sits on his bed. "And if she can't, we can always leave him here." Stu gasps. "NO- he's to sexy to leave behind!" "Wha- " Stu laughs. "I- I mean he's to useful..." Chucky cackles from his cell. "You guys are so fucked!"