Chapter 3

Dinner time roles around, You once again go to your normal table and wait there with your "food" sitting in front of you.
"So, You gonna talk to the boys today?" Tiffany scoffs giving the boys tables a quick glare. You've only gotten to know Billy and Stu so far... and you don't look forward to meeting anyone else. You look over to the 3 other occupied tables... who would you even sit with? "Ya... I wouldn't, they're all dingbats." You didn't mind sitting with the girls, though the Carrie girl didn't talk to much, but for you, that was a good thing.

You stepped in line, once again being first. "It's so unfair that you get to go first!" Stu shouts from behind Both Freddy and Hannibal's shoulder. "We're lining  up based on our cell placement, Stuart." Hannibal pointed out. "Who's Stuar-"

You once again sit on your bed, ignoring the talk of the inmates in their cells.

Y/N stands up, as the girls lean back startled by her reaction. "Finally!" The girls stare and wait for Y/N to run away, or spit back insults. She stood in place Grabbing something... Anything to make them stop talking, to make them leave you alone... TO MAKE THEM QUIET...

"Y/N, let's go!" Stu yells at you from the hall. Your guard had the cuffs already on your wrists and was pulling you off your bed. He grunts as he try's to get you up. you stand up and walk to your spot. "Crazy bitch." Freddy murmurs. "Oh! Says the crust king!" Stu cackles.

Instead of taking the lunch route, the group turns down a different hall, passing many doors with random letters and numbers under small windows. Finally the line stops at a large seemingly metal door. One by one the line was sent in. Once you made it in you were surprised by how nice it was, for killers, this is a luxurious room. It was like the cafeteria, white and somewhat empty, but it had a couch, a couple small tables with a few chairs, and one or two good sized bookshelves.

The guard takes your handcuffs off and stands by the door watching over the room with everyone else's following in suit. You watch the boys situate themselves. It was different compared to the cafeteria seating. Freddy and Jason seemed to be fighting... well Freddy was raging and Jason was just standing there. Micheal was seated on one of the couches staying as still as a statue, with Bubba sitting on the opposite side of the couch, it looked like he was colouring, or I guess scribbling? Brahms was at a table far in the corner with Hannibal standing close by reading a large book. On the table Brahms was sitting at was a speaker playing opera music... a little odd. By one of the book shelves Billy was leaning on a wall as Stu was placing Chucky on the top of the shelf and laughing his ass off as he watched Chucky scream to be let down. Norman sat at a table away from the group, sitting proper and clean, seemingly not up to a lot, or at least he hasn't started to. Looking around you stand at the door, not seeing Tiffany or Carrie anywhere.

Where should you sit?

•••••••••••••••••••
I'm gonna let you guys choose where to sit, they all seem pretty interesting don't you think? Comment which one and I'll look through them and see who wants what!