Chapter 2

"So... Who are you?" Stu asks with a blank face. He rests his head in his hands awaiting your response. "Um.... hello?" He waves his hand in front of your face. You smack it down to the table. "Ow! Bro chill-it was a joke!" He looks over at Billy. "It was a joke." Billy shook his head and looked over at you. " So you're the silent type?" You give a single nod. "Hmm... So you don't talk at all?" Stu asks. "Omg Stu that's what 'silent' means!" "Nuh-Uh"

Y/N steps down the hall way, the same hallway she'll be in for the rest of her living existence, the boys following behind her. The loud cell door shut, along with all the others in the hall. Of course you had to be close to the loudest people in the whole building. You sat in your bed, restless. Apparently Stu doesn't need sleep, he was talking up a storm all night, he wasn't even talking to anyone either, he was having a full conversation with a bug on the wall. The cell doors opened and you once again were taken to the cafeteria. You sat in the same table, preying that the boys wouldn't come over again. Instead one of the girls comes over with the other watching from the table. "The names Tiffany" She reaches out to shake your hand, you grip it and nod. "I heard you're not much of a talker, I get it, you can just listen to me." She motions to herself. "People say I have the voice of an angel!"

"Yo... Didn't know you and Tiff here were friends." Billy says sliding into the seat next to you. "We were talking..." Tiffany clearly didn't like Billy, She gets up and steps out from her seat. "hey doll, I'll be back for dinner, Don't miss me to much!" Billy chuckles as Stu slams into the now empty seat. "How can you stand that voice of hers?! Gives me a headache!" Stu says eating off his tray. Now you understand where Tiffs salty attitude came from. You liked Tiffany, she wasn't as annoying as the boys, and you only just met her. "So... We never got your name..." Billy says raising his eyebrows. You move your hand and point to the stitching on your suit, under your inmate number, was your name. "Y/N!...Nice." Stu says a little too loud. "Have you hung out with the other silent creeps yet?" Billy asks taking a bite of his oddly watery 'mashed potatoes' You raise an eyebrow. There's other people who don't talk as well? You didn't expect it to be so common. "Seriously you haven't seen them around before?" Stu leans in as he points a finger to one of the other tables. You push him away before looking where he pointed. "dude!" He fell back and just barely caught himself on the table so he didn't get a full concussion. You finally see who Billy was talking about.

You already knew Freddy, who doesn't. "That's Chucky, you know... the little ugly dude." Stu says laughing. "Then there's, Jason, the guy with the sack on his head. Micheal, the smelly tall guy. Then Leatherface... Bubba or some shit." Billy motions to the last table in the back row. Then there's, Norman, Brahms is the sweaty man baby, then Candyman, or Daniel." Stu motions to the standing guy. "The there's Hannibal, He's... creepy." Hannibal looked over and Stu shrieked grabbing onto Billy. Billy appropriately face palms and shoves him off. "The table behind us is Carrie and Tiff."

Good to know.