Jealousy?..

~Karl's POV <3~

I quickly ran over to the car and hopped in the drivers seat, we were just listening to sweater weather when y/n got a call

I turned the music down so she would actually be able to hear, as soon as she picked up she gasped almost.

"NO WAY OH MY GOD HELLO" she exclaimed

Secretly I really wanted to know who it was but in reality I knew technically it wasn't really any of my business. But when it went quiet for a split second I could tell it was a guy on the phone. She was laughing so much she could hardly breathe. The entire ride home. I had this feeling of.. anger almost inside me. But why? She's just a friend right? Yeah of course she is.

When we pulled into my driveway she finally said

"Okay okay I have to go now, okay love you too bye!" And hung up.

She.. loves him? What the fuck. Why am I so mad if she's just my friend. I don't even have a right to be mad. I'm probably just overthinking I guess.

We both got out of the car and headed inside. Y/n immediately ate her food and I just kind of. Sat there? Im still so angry and have no idea why. Maybe I like her? No no that's not possible. She's just a friend. Nothing more nothing less.

I hope she can't tell I'm mad at her, I don't want to make her feel bad especially if she didn't really do anything. I hate to admit it but I'm definitely jealous. I just don't know why..

~Y/n's POV <3~

After I got off the phone with my old best friend from high school I headed inside with Karl, he was acting weird though. He looked stressed in a way and he just kept tapping his foot. I could tell something was bothering him but I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not..

"Karl, are you okay? You can talk to me you know" I finally let out.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine, who were you on the phone with though?" He said almost whispering

He was definitely about to cry. But why? I'm so confused. I didn't do anything.. did I? My anxiety was getting the best of me and I started to panic

Good job now he hates you. He probably doesn't even want to be friends anymore. He's gonna leave you just like everyone else. What is wrong with you. Look what you did.

"Karl please tell me. Please" I said with quickening breaths.

"Fine. When you were on the phone I got angry cause I was jealous. There I said it" He said in a cracky voice. A single tear fell down his cheek.

"OH MY GOD" I started cackling.

"Wh- what's so funny?" He said tears now streaming down his face

"KARL THATS MY FRIEND FROM HIGHSCHOOL. HES GAY" I said losing breath from how much I was laughing.

"I- oh.."  Karl said as he started to laugh too.

~ 3 hour time skip :) ~

I felt myself start to drift off and almost fall asleep on Karl's lap,

~Karl's POV <3~

Eventually I see her drift off to sleep, she's so adorable. I cant hide that anymore. I really like her, I  gently kissed her forehead and fell asleep as well.

~Y/N's POV <3~

Did he just kiss me..?