Well that was fast..

~Y/n's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was the only one on the couch now. The tv was still on but nothing was playing. I checked my phone to see it was only 11 pm.

Then as I was checking my notifications I saw something I never wanted to see honestly.

A text message that read,
"Hey y/n, wasn't very nice to block me now was it? I got a new number just to talk to you baby."

I instantly started bawling. How did he find me again? I changed everything. This is impossible, and I know you may be thinking

Who the fuck are we even talking about here?

That person would be Collin. Collin Remena to be exact. That man RUINED my life. He made me fall into a terrible depression, I didn't talk to anybody, never left the house, didn't have good hygiene, it was all overall bad.

Remembering all of it made me bawl more. At this point my face was most likely puffy and red but I didn't care. I saw one of Karl's hoodies hanging up and put it on, which kind of cheered me up. But I just wanted to be with him right now so I wasn't crying this late at night.

I left my phone downstairs and slowly crept up the stairs, I opened his bedroom door to see him sleeping peacefully. I smiled and walked in, closing the door behind me. I climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over me. And just as I drifted off I felt warm arms wrap around me, and then soft snores in my ear. How adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) hello! I'm gonna be honest here I'm not entirely sure I have too many ideas for the current time period so I'm most likely going to do a big time skip for next chapter <3

Just wanted to give a heads up. Also thank you for 30 reads 🥺 I know it may not seem like a lot but it means the world to me

Also one more side note, I'm very sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one is going to be very drama filled and it'll be worth the wait

Next chapter is coming later today  <3