Coincidence? Or not..?

~Karl's POV~

  What the fuck. Was that an accident? No way. Okay but to be fair she is drunk.. but did she mean it? I'm so confused. What do I even do?

~Y/n's POV~

I just stared at him. Did I actually just do that? Fucking hell he probably hates me now. I felt myself slowly fade out and everything went black.

~Karl's POV~

"OH MY GOD Y/N"

She passed out so I grabbed her quickly before she hit the floor. First she kissed me and now this? Fuck.

I just sat on the floors with her limp body in my arms.. is she dead? What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. I started sobbing. I love her so much.. I'm not exactly sure if that is in a friend way or a romantic way just yet but I know I love her. I cant lose her? Do I take her to the hospital? God damn it I'm so confused.

Then just as I started to have a mental breakdown while playing with her hair waiting for her to wake up, she slowly blinked her eyes open..

~Y/n's POV~

What the hell is going on.. why is Karl crying? I immediately sat up and hugged him. I had no idea what just happened but I knew I wasn't going to let him be sad.

"I love you so much y/n.." he let out in between sobs.

Tears started to form in my eyes too..

"I love you too Karl"

Truth be is that I do remember kissing him, and I honestly don't regret it at all.

~3 month time skip~

~Y/n's POV~

*incoming FaceTime from My Love🤍*
       Accept                             Decline

"Oh hey Karl! What's up?" I said enthusiastically

"Hello y/n, do you wanna come over and watch high school musical again?" He said as he smiled

I started laughing while grabbing my keys,
"Yes of course I'm on my way"

"YAY OKAY THANK YOU"

I hung up and walked outside to my car and hopped in. As I was almost there blasting my music I turned it off cause I notified heavy traffic and needed to focus. Then someone ran a red light as I got a green light.

*SCREEEEEEEECH*

And everything went black instantly..

~Karl's POV~

"MOVE MOVE MOVE LET ME SEE HER PLEASE" I said while sobbing

"I'm sorry she's currently in critical condition, you can't see her just yet." The doctor replied calmly

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED HER." I said as My knees fell onto the floor with my face buried in my hands

Then I felt someone rub my back

"Hey everything's gonna be okay" a familiar voice let out

I turned around and saw Chris standing behind me and just as I saw him I pulled him into a hug and lost it. I couldn't believe it.. what if she doesn't make it?

Then the doctor started walking over to us..

"I'm sorry son.. she is in a deep coma and we aren't exactly sure she's going to wake up any time soon... or any time for that matter."

I just started at him, not saying anything. I tried to form words but I couldn't. I couldn't speak. My heart fell and I felt ever single piece of it shatter. Why? Why her? The most stunning, sweetest, most caring girl I have ever met in my entire 22 years of living.

Words didn't describe how I felt. Besides for empty.
Without her I'm nothing, I'm not even Karl. I'm just empty.

But eventually I was able to make out,
"I will stand by her side until she wakes up. I don't care if it's days, months, years."

The doctor nodded and walked away as Chris just looked at me

I just collapsed in his arms again. I just can't believe it..