A soulmate who wasnt meant to be..?

~6 month time skip~

~Karl's POV~

I've still kept my promise. But sadly, I'm also still heartbroken. I should've told her how I truly felt about her. Because now that I didn't, I have to live with it. Everyday.

I sat by her side rubbing her hand. In hopes she would just randomly wake up.. but she didn't. It's been so long. I miss her laugh. I miss her voice. I miss her hugs. I miss her cuddles. I miss it all.

Luckily the boys have been super supportive this whole time, which makes it a tad bit easier. But I still miss everything about her. Every moment.

Seconds seemed like hours, hours seemed like years, years felt like decades. Time moved so slow. I don't want to spend Christmas without her.. it just wouldn't feel right. And it's already mid October..

Then, something happened that shattered my whole body. I literally felt lifeless. I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around it. I just screamed. She had flatlined..

Nurses and doctors came rushing. Trying to bring her back. Every noise was getting quieter, my vision was blurry. Tears didn't stop flowing. She's fucking gone.

~one week time-skip. (Funeral)~

I fixed my tie on my suit. As tears just kept flowing. I sighed and walked outside to my car and started driving to the funeral home, arriving just minutes later.

Her family kept trying to talk to me but I felt like a robot, I wasn't even myself. I was just silently crying through everything. I didn't even have the strength to walk up to her casket..

After about an hour I decided to say my final goodbyes, meaning I had to see her one last time.

She was dressed in the most gorgeous black dress which complimented every bit of her. And her hair was curled, she looked so beautiful. I couldn't bring myself to touch her.. not even kiss her forehead or anything.

It all just hurt.

Just as I was about to turn away, she sits up.