Glossary

~~👑Queen Meesty's POV👑~~
(wink,wink😉)

So I thought you'll like a little bit of explanation on some words which you're not familiar with (especially if this is your first time reading a paranormal book).This book contains werewolves,vampires,lycans and witches,so I'll be sure to explain which words belong to what genre,but its mostly about werewolves.I know I'm the most wonderful Queen(😉),my dearest royal and loyal supernatural freaks,so I guess I better start writing or should I say typing.Without further ado,start reading.

Diana ~ She's the moon goddess,and the creator of the werewolf and lycans race.You'll learn a bit more about her in the book.

Hecate ~ She's the goddess of the witches.Just as the werewolves worship Diana,witches worship her.

Shift ~ This is when a werewolf or lycan change into their other form.Werewolves change into wolves,while Lycans grow fangs,claws,snout and hairy body(Almost like a standing wolf,if you ask me).The first shift,which is at fourteen(for full breeds) and eighteen (for half breeds)is literally a hell in earth,because of the excruciating pain.

Mate ~ Simply known as soul mate,this is the one person that you'll live with for the rest of your life,in the werewolf community and witch covens.Mates are found at the age of 18.

Beloved ~ An equal to a mate for vampires.

Erasthai ~ An equal to a mate or beloved for a Lycan.

Pack ~ This is a group of werewolves and Lycans.As they are social animals,they usually stick together making them a pack.

Coven ~ This is a formal group or assembly of witches and warlocks.

Oracle ~ They're rarely found in the were commmunity.They never lie and they have visions of things that have/will happen.They can also contact the Moon goddess,anytime.

The Council ~ Are a group of paranormal beings who takes care of matters between their counterparts.

Hierarchy in pack

Alpha ~ This is the leader and most powerful in a pack,which is usually a male.Alpha's tend to be possessive and territorial,as they are leaders.Alphas never bow to anyone,except of course their Lunas.

Luna ~ The mate of an Alpha.Usually takes care of the women and pups in the pack while ruling beside her mate.

Beta ~ The second in command of an Alpha.The second most powerful,after the Alpha pair,which are usually brothers or sisters or cousins or best friends of the Alpha.

Beta female/male ~ The  mate of a beta,who is either a male or female,depending on the beta's gender and sexuality.Also the Luna's right hand.

Gamma Pair ~ The third in command.Usually strong warriors,who helps both the Alpha and Beta pair in managing pack business,training and battle field strategies.

Delta pair ~  Simply put,the delta pair are body guards for the Alpha pair,and helps in pack business,especially training.Known as protectors in the olden days,a protector have such a bond with the one he/she is protecting,which overwhelms the protector's mate bond,rendering him/her mateless.Diana then decided to give them mates who are the protectors of either the Alpha(s) or Luna(s).

Elders ~ The former Alpha,Beta,Gamma and Delta.

Pack doctor ~ As the name connotes,a pack doctor is a doctor in a pack.

Enforcers ~ These are warriors who fight in the battle field in time of battles,but run patrols and guard the pack on normal days.

Omega ~ They are the lowest rank in a pack.They are submissive wolves and are usually simply put 'servants' in most packs and often maltreated.

Rogues ~ These are werewolves without a pack,mostly because they're exiled for a heinous crime or those who were born while their parents were in exile.They have a rotten smell to a paranormal being's nose.Crime perpetuators are branded before exiled so that other packs don't take them in,because they're dangerous to pack members,unlike the born rogues,who are mostly innocent.

Hunters ~ Are a group of human beings whose main aim is to eradicate paranormal beings.They believe that paranormal beings are an abomination,hence the desire to kill them.

Lycans ~ Are the direct descendants of Diana,thereby making them royalty in the were community.

Half breed ~ Is an offspring of a paranormal and a human.

Hybrid ~ Is an offspring of two different species of paranormal beings.

Tribrid ~ Guess.You'll learn more in the book.

Okay,that's it for now.If I remember something,I'll be sure to add it later.Bye.

Vote,comment and follow.