CHAPTER TWO

Read,Comment and Vote (if you think it's worth voting).Here's the second chapter,so enjoy.

______________________________

                  °°°°°°°°°°°°
                   Arabella
                  ********

I honestly don't know what I was expecting after leaving the pack.All my life,I've never come even close to the border not to talk of crossing,but here we are,after hours of running and walking or in my case trudging.No man's land isn't at all what I'm expecting.At first it started out like a rainforest,with tall trees,before slowly turning into a place best described as Sahara desert.I bet if it were morning or afternoon we would have been dehydrated.Right now,we're looking for a place to spend the night in this vast open land,preferably a cave or something similar to that.It was as if the goddess was blessing me because right ahead of us,at a very far corner by my right hand is something that is either a cave or just some planes of rocks.

I tugged at Ria's sleeves and pointed at the somewhat cave.She understood and we headed towards it.It was actually a cave but one with a very small opening,but I don't really care since I can obviously enter,which I did.Ria also manage to squeeze herself in,as she's got a little bit more meat to her bones than me,after shifting. As we were exhausted,precisely me,we didn't bother eating and just went to sleep.

                    ••••••••••

   👑 Gossip girl's POV 👑

As Alpha Vincenzo bade goodbye to his newly mated brother and beta,he couldn't help but feel uneasy.Maybe it's because of the important visit to the Silver moon pack.This was a very important trip he has planned for all his life,which would completely change his whole world,not only his life.Both his wolf and lycan were on edge but not as disturbing as his bloodlust.As he was here with only both of his deltas,the delta male,Alejandro noticed his red eyes - a sign that his vampire is in control and in need of blood -he quickly gave him the water bottle which contained the blood.He drank the blood and thankfully,his eyes turned back to his normal amethyst color.

Their journey was extremely silent,except for the slight purring of the car and the occasional flirty whispers the Delta couple exchange between themselves.

At last,they arrive at the pack house of the silver moon pack.The Alpha and a few more people were already waiting,to welcome them.No one knows the reason for Alpha Vincenzo's sudden visit,so they were all fidgety.

He calmly approach Alpha Scar Lexington with his deltas and warriors following behind him as his bodyguards.

"Alpha Lexington,Luna Lexington"he nodded at them.

"Alpha Castillo,it's an honor to have in our pack.Deltas Moretti"

They were led to the guest house prepared for them,before Scar and his Luna left.

They freshened up before going to the dining hall for dinner.

Alpha Scar and his son,Fred along their mates were already waiting for them.They had dinner in peace,before Alpha Vincenzo announced the purpose of his visit.

"I'm looking for someone.I don't know her name,but she's part of this pack."

"Okay,do you know what she looks like?"Fred asked.

"No,I don't.But I can easily recognize her scent."

"Since it is already late,how about we gather all the females tomorrow so you can find her?"Fred suggested

"That's okay with me."

"Why are you looking for a member of our pack,if I may ask?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait for tomorrow to get your answer.I'll see you in the morning."He replied as he left with his entourage behind him.

The next day,as Alpha Vincenzo circled the the gathered females,a frown was etched on his face.

"Are these all the females in your pack?"He asked."You better tell me the truth because if I find out you're lying to me,the consequences would be dire."

"There are actually two more members,although one is a human but they disappeared yesterday."Alpha Scar answered.

Alpha Vincenzo asked where they lived and the Luna pointed at the pack house.As soon as he entered the house,he could smell her.
She smelled like roses.He followed her heavenly scent to the dungeon.He was enraged to see the room his Bella lived in.
[Translation: beautiful]

He quickly packed up his belongings and left,but not before promising to come back and dealing with the pack after finding her.

                   ••••••••••

                 °°°°°°°°°°°°
                 Arabella
                ********
Walking through no mans land is truly dangerous,as we kept encountering rogues and beastly animals,so we decided to find a pack first and see if we can be accepted.

"Stop right there,human.What are you doing here?"An enforcer asked.Weird how I could tell a supernatural from a normal human,including a person's rank.

As I was walking ahead of Ria,they couldn't see her,so I shift a little bit for her to reveal herself.

"Hello,I'm Maria from the Silver Moon pack and my friend is Arabella.We were hoping you could help us with a place to stay for the time being."

"A human and a half breed,from a nearby pack looking for a place to stay.Do you think I'm stupid?"The enforcer asked,before turning to the two others by his side."Take them to the dungeon and ask someone to inform the beta."

We were blindfolded before taken to the dungeon.Suddenly,we heard footsteps,then our blindfolds were taken away.A very strong and handsome man,with purple eyes stood before us.

Before he could say anything,I heard a thud.Turning around,I found Ria unconscious on the floor.Purple eyes kept asking me what was wrong with her in a panicking voice.I looked up at him wondering why he was panicking about Ria.He scooped her up,saying we were going to see the Oracle.

______________________________

Love❤,
Meesty✍️