CHAPTER ONE

Read,Comment and Vote (if you think it's worth it).Enjoy.

______________________________

                  °°°°°°°°°°°
                  Arabella
                 *********

Today just happened to be my unlucky day.Firstly,I woke up to the heavy rain and storm,which I'm terribly afraid of.Secondly,on my way to the stream for a swim,which is currently,I'm circled around by the bitch and her clique.Pause here for a sec,wanna know who the bitch is?Don't worry,I'll tell you about her.Her name's Beneatha,so she thinks everyone is beneath her.Notice the homophone?well,I did some self study.Okay,back to the issue at hand,Beneatha.She's also the Luna's niece.See,I'm actually beginning to understand that bitchiness (is that even a word?anyway you get what I mean)is actually genetic.I mean both the Luna and her niece are well known for sleeping around with everyone.And by everyone,I mean everyone willing to sleep with them even a rogue.Thankfully,after the Luna became mated,she stopped sleeping around,and her niece became the only bitch.Her clique consist of four other friends of hers whose names I didn't bother knowing.One funny thing about the bitch is that she actually thinks that when the time comes,she'll be mated to my cousin,Fred and succeed her aunt.

"Hey,mute."She said as she pushed me to the ground.Another unfortunate thing is that Beneatha is a strong,a very strong warrior,so a single push is enough to knock me to the ground.

"What are you doing?"a girl ask from among Beneatha's clique.She is actually not among the clique as she's not even from this pack.This is my first time seeing her as well.She helped me up but the damage has been done,cause I'm covered in mud from head to toe.I nodded my thanks to her,before she turned to a girl who slightly resembles her.

"You're a bully,cousin?Aunt and Uncle would be so disappointed in you"

"Freya,please don't tell them.And I've never bullied her myself.I just.....watch as Beneatha do..it because I can't stop her.She's too strong"the other girl explained.

"And who the hell do you think you are?"Beneatha asked furiously.

Before anyone else could answer,Fred walked over to us.He stood beside me facing Freya.

"Mine"

"Mine"

Oh uh,this isn't good at all.Freya is Fred's mate?Congratulations Freya,you've successfully defeated me and you're now VIP enemy no 1 on Beneatha's list.

"You've got to be kidding me.How can she be your mate when I'm supposed to be your mate?Oh,I now believe my aunt.It is all because of you.You're a jinx you fucking mute.I wish you go to hell..."

"Enough!"Fred ordered and they all bowed to him.He had used his alpha voice,so they all submit."The next time I see any of you bullying my cousin or anyone else would be your last day in my pack.Am I clear?"

"Yes,Alpha"They replied before they scurried off.Although he's yet to succeed his father as the alpha,he's a whole lot more powerful than his father,so when he uses his alpha voice everyone have no choice but to submit to him,his parents inclusive.

"Are you okay Ara?"

I nodded.

"Where's Maria?Go call her and meet me in my room."

I nodded again and nodded at Freya before leaving them.

I called Maria and we met Fred in his room.Maria bowed to him and nodded at Freya.

"You asked for me Alpha?"

"Well yeah,you and Ara are leaving this pack tonight because I can't protect you here.I just want you to know that I'm sorry about my parents.I would help you leave without alerting anyone."

Both of us kept quite as we stared at him.Something's going to happen that's why he's sending us away.And I have a feeling it's a very bad thing.

"Okay.When are we leaving?"

Maria must know something,because she would have asked why we must leave.I'd have to ask her later.

"Go and pack all your necessities and bring them here.Make sure no one sees you."He said as he handed us two campers' backpack.

"By the way,I'm Freya,Fred's mate.Nice to meet you,Maria"

"Nice to meet you too,Luna."Maria said as she shook her hands.

Maria's a little bit archaic,never using a person's first name or nickname (except me),especially when one is a high ranked person.She always uses your rank or surname.

I packed our stuff into one of the bags,while Ria went to the kitchen to fill the other one with food and drinks,because we have a long journey ahead.

It turn out that the bad thing that's supposed to happen to us was a gang rape.A group of unmated werewolves were planning it when Ria overheard them.

We quickly rushed back to Fred's room,but after making sure no one saw us.Apparently,there was a secret passage that leads straight to the stream,which is by the way very close to the border.We stopped by the stream and Ria covered herself with mud,so that no one can scent us.We quickly bade good bye to Fred and Freya before we crossed the border.

______________________________

So that's the first chapter.Hopefully,the second one would be up soon.

Love y'all ❤.
_Meesty✍️