phillipa

tw physical bullying, slight scene of abuse, threats (death threats)

i was pushed up against the brick wall harshly by mikey. it was after school hours. i was walking to my dorm until mikey pushed me on the wall. i looked up at him, chloe and calvin in fear. 

"pips, apologize to chloe and maybe, just maybe, we won't beat you up too badly." calvin told me.

even if i did apologize, which i wasn't, they were still going to beat me up. i don't know how i got in this situation where i'm scared to leave my dorm. i don't even know why the fuck chloe hates me. just one day, she came up to me and made a rude comment about my clothes i was wearing. that's when this bullying stuff happened.

"what did i do?" i asked them.

chloe scoffed, "you know exactly what you did! you embarrassed us in front of the restaurant staff and costumers!" 

now it was my turn to scoff, "i embarrassed you? you're the ones who embarrassed me."

chloe gasped, "i would never do such a thing like that to you!"

"liar." i spat.

mikey slapped me across my face in a heartbeat. i looked up at him with a shocked expression like last night. he did it again i thought. mikey looked at me with an angered expression. he raised his hand and slapped me again. this slap was harder than before so i yelped in pain. he kept doing the same thing and all chloe and calvin did was just watch. they didn't even stop him when i was on the ground crying. they are witnessing me get slapped repeatedly by my boyfriend and not doing a single thing. after a few minutes passed, he began to kick me while i was on the ground. he kicked me in my side and hit my chin once. he knew that it was going to leave a mark. i just took it and cried. he stopped after a good 40 minutes passed.  

"now apologize, phillipa." mikey stated.

"i-i'm sorry, chloe." i mumbled in a shaky voice.

chloe smirked, "thank you."

they all walked away and just left me there. i stayed there for some time until i heard footsteps. i looked up but i hissed in pain as i felt pain in my neck. i saw ms. kinpley staring at me. she rushed over and kneeled next to me.

"are you alright, pips?" ms. kinpley asked.

i sat up in pain and nodded my head, "yeah yeah. i'm okay. it's just the usual routine. like always."

ms. kinpley frowned, "you know, i would love to help in some way."

i nodded, "i know, ms. k but you could get fired and i don't want that."

ms. kinpley nodded, "do you need help getting up?"

"i would love to have some help please." i replied.

ms. kinpley stood up and held out her hand for me. i grabbed it and stood up. i was about to fall back because i was in so much pain but she helped me steady myself. i thanked her and began to limp back into the dorm building. i hurriedly made it to my room so i could bandage myself. i finally made it although i was in pain. i closed the door and walked to my bathroom. i pulled out the first aid kit and began to take care of my bruises and scars. 

i finished after about an hour. i rubbed some pain relief spray on my legs and walked to my bed. i pulled out my phone and scrolled through my twitter. i stumbled across a picture of someone i followed. their name on twitter was anthonyramos. the picture that i saw was him and a bunch of his friends at a bowling alley. there were three boys behind him and two girls on the side of him. they looked happy. i smiled sadly at the picture. i really wish i had some friends i could hang out with. i just liked it and continued scrolling. i was about to shut my phone until i received a text message from chloe.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

hey whore. i hope you die in your sleep. if you pull some shit like you did last night, i'll make sure mikey beats you worse than he already does.

i just stared at the message. my vision started to blur because i was about to cry again. i blocked that number and plugged up my phone. i got under my covers and turned off my lamp. i hissed as i accidentally laid on the bruised area where mikey kicked me. i soon found a spot where it didn't hurt as much and just laid there. 

"i really can't wait to write back to jazzy tomorrow." i mumbled to myself.

788 (not including a/n)

here's another chapter to make up for my absence of this book. i promise i didn't forget it! i just lost my plot graph, that's all. also, if anyone's bullying you, i'll beat their asses for you. but seriously, if anyone is, just remember you're better than them and they hate that. you have something they wish they had. i love you babes~