Chapter 4

3rd Person PoV

     A week has passed, and it hasn't been extreme what so ever for Dream. The smiley face masked man just vibing with Techno and the army like it's just his usual thing.

     The pinkette prince himself is quite shocked by how calm Dream take this. The servant is learning much things from the military. And the army learned much things because of him too.

     "Hey, do you think that we should be ready for next weeks' big kingdoms ball at the summer kingdom? Prince Techno?" Dream asked,
     "Ughhhhh, why do you remind me that. I hate those balls, forcing me to wear tuxedos," Techno complained,
     "Well, to bad. King Philza has send you your clothes. You get to choose, so better hurry, my prince. The ride to the summer kingdom is like 5 days, we only have 2 days to prepare," Dream said,

     The two bickered back and forth while Dream ever so slowly leading Techno to his room without him noticing while they are chatting. The two looked like a married couple to some people at the castle.

     "I don't want to wear those stupid tuxedos!" Techno groaned,
     "Too bad, now c'mon, the tuxedos are inside," Dream said, while Techno just dumbfounded by the fact he had been pushed around by his own servant to get him to his room.
     "NoooooooooOoOOoOooO," Techno groaned in annoyence as Dream shoved the pinkette into the closet area where he can change.

     Dream waited outside of the pinkette's room. Shutting the door slowly as he huffed. He may not have shown it. But living as a personal servant is really tiring. Especially Techno's. He never stop going around and working.

     The smiley masked man stayed silent as his mind goes back to the time he worked at the factory. It was fun, he had so much fun and friends. Making stuffs and joking around. The factory shuts down because of the lack of money they had. Such unfortunate.

     30 minutes later. Dream was still at his mind when the door behind him creaked open. The smiley masked man didn't even notice until the pinkette prince placed his hand at his shoulder.

     "Oh gosh-" Dream said, jumping at the sudden contact,
     "You okay?" Techno asked,
     "I'm fine- OH MY!" Dream shouted. His eyes gleamed at the sight in front of him. Techno in a formal ball wear. "My prince, you look gorgeous!" He complimented Techno.
     "Thanks," Techno said,

     Dream then helped the pinkette prince to get ready for the ball in two days. They are quiet busy for packing on the way. Since then again, the ride there would be around a week or more or less.

-timeskip presented to you by the power of friendzoned-

     "C'mon it can't be that bad, Techno!" Philza said. He is dressed as the official king of the winter kingdom when it actually is the four of the brothers. But he's the oldest and acted like their father so he is known as the king.

     "No! Phil! I am NOT going to embarress myself by using that god damn heavy clothing! Besides, it looked ridiculous!" Techno replied,

     "C'mon prince! It's not that bad! It would only be on you for an hour," Dream said, who is sitting beside Techno, calming him a little while giving the pinkette some massages for his aching body since he was sleeping in a bad position yesterday at the hotel.

     "Not that bad, you say," Techno said, "it is boiling hot there! Even in the winter kingdom! Now imagine if I wear that at the summer kingdom which is the hottest kingdom?!" Techno said, booming in anger and annoyence.

     "You just don't like the cloth because it was ment to represent the summer kingdom, and you don't like them. Ain't that right?" Wilbur asked, looking up from his and Tommy's chess match.

     "Yeah, cause they don't like potatoes,he said," Tommy added, putting a checkmate at Wilbur who stare at him with shock, unbelieving that he has been wrecked by Tommy, the man child.

     "Potatoes is the best! I am offended!" Techno whines, while the others laughed a bit.

     "Whatever, Blade," Tommy said,
     "Oh shut up, child," Techno came back, attacking Tommy,
     "I can't believe I'm used to this shit," Philza said, sighing in th process while Wilbur is noting down everything that the two is doing. Meanwhile Dream just awkwardly there, wondering when Tommy would stop picking fights.

     Dream then looked out to the window while the two wtill arguing. He sees the beautiful branches of the one thousand year old tree planted at the entrance of the Summer Kingdom. They have arrived, to their destination.

A/N

Omg, I am so so sorry this was short, and I haven't updated in like years. I was proscatinating and busy with life, and I did not notice I've been putting this story hanging since months.

My baby sister is getting more annoying. I felt as if both my physical and mental health is draining, and getting worse by each seconds. I don't want to go to the doctor or therapist, sonce I don't really want to worry my family. And they have alot of things to do that is more important anyway.

Sorry I kept you guys waiting. Sorry this is short and not good. And I am so sorry about mistajes and the rant.

Hope you guys have a great time wherever you are.

Bye peeps, I'mma head out

6th of March 2021