Chapter 1

3rd person PoV
     Dream looked back at the factory he used to work in. His eyes fell into George, his best friend there, who is smiling kindly while waving a goodbye to him.

     The cold air breeze brushes his skin, sending goosebumps to the masked man. His brown seeater and green cloak protecting his small, delicate body from bring pushed around by the wind.

     The petite boy slowly walked towards a big castle in the middle of the city. He smiled behind his mask as he crunched the thick layer of snow under his feet. Humming while remembering his life before this. Hot chocolates with the factory's manager, sweet talks between employees, friends and families. Tho they are now very short on money, and so, Dream has to work somewhere more profitable.

     Without realizing, Dream has now in front of two gigantic gates. The castle's gate. He nervously walked up, and see a guard. The sand blonded male groggily stepped towards the guards.

     "A servant recruit?" A guard asked, asking for his bussiness.

     "Yes," Dream said, as he walked inside. The guards guiding him all around the palace, and to the servants' stay at the castle.

     While they are walking around. Dream passed by the one and only. Prince Technoblade. The pinkette, pink boar masked man, shot a glance at the green hoodied, smiley face masked man.

     The glance that Techno shotted made Dream shivered in fear, as the pinkette just feel a somekind of nostalgia as he sees the man, without knowing why he felt that way.

     Dream runned into some other servants as well, they are quite welcoming.

***

     Dream has to say. This is one big castle. Sure, it isn't as big as the other kingdom's castle, but it is enough to make just walking around it eating about 4 hours.

     The last part of the castle is the servant's stay. Where he would be staying for god knows how long. Hopefully not his entire life.

     The sand blonded slowly make his way towards his stay room. He unlocked the door, and came inside the room.

     It is a simple room. Two beds, pushed against the north wall. Two wardrobes clamped two study desk in the middle, while a lamp and candle stands put in between it to gave lights.

     In the south wall, a small balcony is opened. And so the servants can dry their own clothes when they are finished cleaning it. A small bathroom also putted beside the balcony door. The kingdom department don't want the servants to be arguing each morning to just go take a bath.

     Dream slumped himself into one of the bed. The guard says that his supposed roommate is currently not here. He didn't say why, but just by observing the room and seeing some stuff inside one of the wardrobe, he knew that his roommate is possibly an assassin.

     The sand blonded sighed as he got up, and unpacked his things, and also neated up some other things that belonged to his supposed roommate.

***

     The next day came, as Dream woke up, still in the early day. The sun hasn't shined yet, as the starry sky got his attention, he got up and do his routine. He got out to the balcony, the other servants and maids have just woken up or doing their routine.

     Dream looked up at the sky, looking at the morning star, admiring the shine of the supposed Planet, Venus. He then looked away, and walked out of his room. He then go towards the kitchen.