Chapter 2

3rd person PoV
     A normal day became a normal night to Dream. Beside the fact he stumble upon Techno, and really anxious about it, he's fine.

     The night falls as Dream come back ro his stay room. In the way, his uniform got abit ripped from an accident with another servant in the changing room (where all of the servants' uniform helded). The servant apologized deeply, and suggested Dream to go the sewing room, while he would cover up his trace so he won't get in trouble.

     Dream refuses as he say he'll just het it done early on tommorow, since the rules say no entering the sewing room at nighttime, not early morning. The sand blonded then got to his normal clothes and go to sleep early.

     The next day, is like any other day. Dream woke up before the others. He looked at the time, 4 in the morning. He got up from bed and started his routine. Once he is finished, he sneak into the changing room, grab his uniform, and rushes into the sewing room.

     He neatly sew back his uniform with some needles and threads. He avoided the sewing machine, because it may alarm other people that he is there. Half way through finish fixing his uniform, a monotone voice can be heard behind him.

     "What are you doing here?" The voice asked. Dream's movement stoped as he heard footsteps to towards him. Not just one person, it's 4 people. Oh no, he's screwed as hell.

     "You know, dear. If someone is talking to you, you have to reply," another voice said. The sand blonded knew exactly just who are those who are behind him. The princes.

     "I-I'm s-sorry," Dream stuttered, "I-I c-came to fi-x m-my unif-orm b-because ye-yesterday i-it wa-was torn-ed," he countinued. His body is shaking so bad, tears threating to burst out of his eyes. His head is lowered so the princes couldn't see his face, even tho he technically using a mask, but still.

     Dream shutted his eyes tight, keeping the tears from running down his cheeks, as he bite his lowered lips, ready himself for any intruction to leave. But then, he felt soft hands cupping his cheeks, and lifting his head.

     "What are you doing then? Countinue with fixing it!" A certain brunette said in a happy tone. "I mean, I know the servants' rules. They say no entering in nighttime. But this is dusk, so I think it's fine," Wilbur said, letting go of his hands from Dream's cheek.

     "I- sorry-" the smiley face masked man said, as he hurrily finishing to fix his uniform.

     "Good skill you got there, mate," Tommy said, putting himself at Dream's shoulder as Dream finished fixing his uniform,

     "T-thank you," Dream stuttered,

     "Hey, no need to be so scared, we won't bite. Well, except maybe for Techno here," Philza said, sitting beside Dream, the princes are circling him, so he litteraly can't go anywhere.

     "I- uh, I need to go now?" Dream said, "I need to cook breakfast, and work, my princes," he said,

     "Oh! Oh! Cook for us! Techno said your cooking is hella good!" Tommy exclaimed. Dream gasped,

     "Really? Prince Technoblade really said that?" Dream asked excited as the five walked to the kitchen, Dream and Tommy behind the other three.

     "I'm right here you know," Techno said, making Deeam mutters a quick sorry, before Tommy start to talk to him literal nonsense.

     As they got to the kitchen, nobody was really there. It is sunday, and the servants have free time until 11 am. And this is 6 am, so nobody is really there except for some really early birds, who finished their meal and head out before they can see Dream behind the princes.