Chapter 6

3rd person PoV

Tension filled the room. There is some chitter far from the place where the arguement held. Everyone's attention is glued on them.

"I ask. What. Is. Going. On. Here?" Philza asked again, with a much more dangerous tone. Sending shivers down everyone's spine. Noone is brave enough to even move or talk anymore. The room is in complete silence. "Must I repeat myself again?" He asked, breaking the silence that he had made himself.

"I-it's nothing! The-they were j-just bonding by throwing comments about the other, h-haha," Dream said nervously, "I'm sure they would apologize to each other now!"

"Ha, I would never say sorry to that pig, ever!" Eret said,
"Like hell I would apologize to that blind man," Techno said,
"I don't think Dream said it like a question," Philza said, making them gulp.
"Sorry," the two princes mutters as they keep their head low, to scared to even say anything else.

Soon, the queens arrived and make their way to the kings, making the three kings minus Philza get away from the scene, along with Eret who Vermillion requested to come.

"Sorry that you have to see them fight like kids, Dream," Wilbur said,
"No need, prince. It's kind of my job anyway," Dream said,
"Great braveness you got there when nobody dares to speak," Tommy said, popping out of nowhere along with Tubbo.
"Most importantly, I am supprised you manage to get Techno out of his anger situation," Philza said, "usually, he would be beating the shit out of Eret now," he added,
"No, he would get stopped by the guards now, it had been an hour," Tubbo points out.

"What was the fight about anyway?" Tommy asked,
"Oh yeah, I want to know about that too," Philza said,
"That fucker insult me as always," Techno said, I get angry, Dream calmed me down, and then he tries to fucking steal him. Like he hold him like he was about to dance with him and take him to his room. Who the fuck did he thinm he is to do that," Techno said as he angrily huffed,
"You know what, yes, insult tht fucker, he deserve it. No one is going to steal Dream," Philza said,
"You guys do know that I am right here, right?" Dream asked,
"Just let them be," Tubbo said, as Wilbur and Tommy join on the conversation.

They didn't notice, a certain someone have been eavesdrooping them. One of the most noble people in the public eyes, Jschlatt. He smirks as he listen to their conversation.knowing dann well, that he will get the Summer kingdom's respect, especially from Eret. If he manage to get Dream to him. And he know damn well how to do that.

-timeskip kind of thing cuz I dunno what I should do here honestly'

The goat man walked through the hallway of the Summer Kingdom's palace. Making his way towards none other than the prince's room. As he then arrived at his destination, he knocked on the dark oak doors in front of him.

"What do you want here?" Eret asked as he let the goat man in,
"I heard about your arguement with Techno about this Dream person," Schlatt said, "and I would like to make a deal with you, as for I know a plan to make Dream all yours," he said,
"Countinue, and don't waste my time, old man," Eret said as he smirked.

-place shift-

"God! Finally I'm free from that torture of a suit!" Techno cheered as Dream finished on getting him out if the ball suit.
"My goodness, that is sure alot of layers. I don't know how you manage to put that thing on Techno at the speed of 5 minutes," Tubbo said,
"Alot of practice," Drean answered, "ah, do you need help on getting out of your corset, Tommy?" He asked as he sees the teen in trouble.
"Yes, a little help please," Tommy said in a hushed voice from holding his breath because he accidentlly make his corset tighter than looser.

Dream then helped the teen as he carefully loosen Tommy's corset to not hurt the teen. He wiped some sweat beads from his forehead, carefull to not show his face by lifting his mask just a little bit. Wilbur just finished getting out of his corset when he notice Dream liftjng his mask up slightly, showing freckles that looks like little stars with some bigger freckles that form something like a Leo star constelation.

"Whoa, I never know you have freckles!" Wilbur said, spooking Dream a little as he thinks he lift his mask to far.
"Uh- yea, I have them," Dream said awkwardly.

"That makes me wonder, Dream," Tubbo said, "alot of people that works at the palace never wore anything to disguise them, why do you wear a mask?" He asked,
"Now that you mention it, yeah, you are right!" Tommy said,
"Eh? I don't know. Kind of a habbit maybe? At the Autumn kingdom where people are wild cards, keeping your identity kind of important if you don't want creeps knowing stuffs about you," Dream said, "And also, people tend to say I have a weird face, so...." he said, hanging.

After that, Dream makes it kind of clear that he didn't want to talk about it further. So Wilbur and Techno decided to not push it, while Tommy and Tubbo is out again after getting changed, as the blonde claims he is going to beat some people up. In of course, meant that he is going out with Tubbo, to find some traditional foods he get for free since he came from an area near the palace, and he tend to help people there. Which was one of the reason Philza notices him and takes him to the winter kingdom.

After a long silence of Techno struggling to find his usual clothes, it was broken by the slamming open door. Which reveals Philza, with a slightly panicked look.

"Pack your valuables, we have to go. NOW!"

A/N
    Wohoooo, another update! My motivation is back, but I know it isn't for long. Cuz I still have so many things to do at my home :(

     Yeah. I scraped my knee kind of bad, and it hurts like a bitch, my mom said that my job is now not in the front desk anymore. My job is to guard my lil sis. And I tell you, this is boring and annoying.

     Well, I hope you guys can avoid accidents too, just stay focus and healthy. And have a great time where ever you are in this earth.

Bye peeps, I'mma head out

07 April 2021