ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ ꕤ

|| Welcome to another chapter :p ||

( This story was made in 2021 which is why it has a different writing style from the current one. )

Funtime Freddy's POV

lumped into my chair, I was watching the clock, which was slowly going by. I had sighed and looked at bon bon, who was doing the same slightly. I was going to look back at the teacher, but I couldn't take my eyes of bon bon. He looked more hotter than usual, not saying he never does. His Short blue hair that looks so soft to touch, Beautiful purple eyes I could get lost in for hours, his swollen pink tinted lips that the bites sometimes. Some days I wonder what his lips would feel like on mine...

Or on my coc-

I Had Started to feel uncomfortable as my pants had tightened whilst I was getting lost in my dirty thoughts. Looking down, I saw my boner, sticking out for the public to see. Quickly covering it with my textbook, I had thought to myself ' it'll Go Away Soon, Just Wait! ' . 

I had kept telling myself that same exact sentence over and over again, only for the pain to get stronger. I started to slowly remove the textbook, and slightly stroke my cock, softly sighing in pleasure. Looking over at bon bon again, I started to imagine more thing's- Mostly of us though.

Me slamming into his hole over and over again carelessly, and listening to his sluttish moans at the same time.

Only making the pain 10x Worse...

Just then an idea popped into my head. A risky one though...

Maybe Bon Bon could help? Yeah, I could just do it myself but I didn't want to, especially since I had already got the thought of him doing this to me. " Hey Bon Bon..? I need help with something.. different.. " I had whispered to him getting quieter at the end.

He had looked at me, giving me a better view of his pretty face. " What do you need help with?" he asked innocently. I had pointed downwards to where my " situation " was, only for his face to go shocked and swiftly look back up at me.

" Freddy!? How did that even happen?! Were both in class! " He had asked so quickly but quietly. " Look.. are you going to help or not? " I had annoying asked, slightly rolling my eyes.

" I mean.. I guess I could Try... "

We both looked at each other before bon bon had quietly ducked down under our table, which was wooden and had a back part to it, like the inside of a desk. And bon bon was small enough to fit under the table, so hopefully no one would see us.

On his knees, he started to scoot over to my legs, getting to that area point. Bon bon had slowly start to unzip my pants, and slowly sliding them down just enough. Then I felt his soft hands touch the top of my boxers, slowing taking them down just enough as well.

A good few seconds had passed and nothing even happened. " What's wrong? " I whispered to him looking down. His eyes where widened as he started at my cock in awe. " Holy moly dude.. you're incredibly big! " He said still staring.

" Please hurry though... It hurts.. " I had asked with weakness in my voice. He snapped out of it and wrapped his hands around it, making me shiver.

I had gasped as he licked the slit at the tip, ever so swiftly but yet passionately. He had kept it on for a while, basically teasing me, listening to my slight groans and somewhat moans. Then suddenly he had taken me in whole. Just the feeling of his warm mouth along with his saliva was enough to satisfy my needs.

It was hard to contain my moans, but thankfully I was able to keep it so no one else could hear. It was unbelievable that he hadn't done this before, because he was amazing at this. I bit down hard on my lip, concealing all of the noises I made. 

" Freddy do you know the answer to the question? " I went wide eyed as the teacher asked me that. I looked up at her, and around the room to see everyone else looking at me. " uhm... " I was screwed. i had looked back into my lap, but it seemed as if bon bon was focused on my first problem, and honestly just looking at him was enough to make me moan at this point.

" Freddy if you don't answer i'm going to have to send you to the office, we've been learning this lesson for a whole week now! " the teacher said with an angry tone. I was panicking, and accidentally pushed bon bons head further up, making me moan under my breath. I slowly blinked and suddenly the teacher was right in my face.

" erm.. hey..? " I nervously said, scooting up to hide bon bon, " are you hiding something? you've been acting strange.. " she said looking straight at me straight in the eyes. I was sweating and trying not to flinch the slightest, only for her to walk back to the chalkboard. " I'm not going to send you to the principle, but you'll for sure have a punishment.. " she said loud enough for the class to hear, as if she was trying to embarrass me. 

I TRIED to sigh of relief, but moaned instead. i covered my mouth, blushing my ass off. The whole class stared at me again, but this time they we're more intrigued. The teacher walked straight back to the desk, but more quickly. " are you sureee you're ok? " the teacher asked me slowly moving the desk away. 

" YEP, EVERYTHING'S OKAYY! " I yelled slamming my fists on the desk. the teacher slightly jumped back, and looked at me for a bit. " Ok.. well class is over.. " she said moving along with the other students to finally leave school. but not me though, i stayed still until the door shut closed, and all of the footsteps got quieter. 

Bon Bons POV

Jesus Christ, what am i doing with my life. I'm sucking off my best friend in public, actually ENJOYING it. Stuck inside my thoughts, I heard the desk move to the side. i'm assuming that everyone is gone. And my assumption was right, as I heard Freddy start moaning out loud and gripping onto my hair.

" B-bon bon~ Im going to- Ah~ cum! " he warned me. I purposely went faster, listening to him enjoy this. It had took only a few seconds before Freddy had forcefully pushed my head all the way up, starting to thrust into my mouth, making it so the only thing i could do was listen to him now. 

Then suddenly I felt my mouth be filled with warm, sticky, cum. as he let go of my head, i started to cough, slightly chocking. " You Ok? " he asked with a worried tone. Just as I stopped coughing, I had swallowed all of the cum, panting. " Y-yeah im fine.. " I had replied licking the rest of the cum off my face.

" Oh, you don't know how bad I want to fuck you~ " Freddy said looking down at me. I blushed and looked way from him slightly, only to look back.

" Then why don't we go to your house to finish...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS

TOOK

TOO

FUCKING

LONG!

i apologize for not updating in so long :(( im trying to get shit done, and on top of that , I've been thinking of making a story with these 2.. but if you guys want a part 2 to THIS chapter, just tell me.

anyway- Toodles!!

Words: 1337