NOTES

CREDITS AND SUCH...

This story is based off the 2016 horror game, Sister Location. It's storyline and characters all belong to Scott Cawthon, not me.

Funtime Freddy's VA is Kellen Goff...

Bon Bon's VA is Becky Shrimpton...

If Scott Cawthon, Kellen Goff, OR Becky Shrimpton are uncomfortable with these kinds of stories then this will be taken down. And please make sure to follow these talented creators!

If you want to upload this story to other fanfiction websites ( such as AO3 or Fanfiction.net ) then please ask me, and make sure to credit me.

WARNINGS/NOTICES

This story contains the following:

- Explicit Sexual Content

- Explicit Language/Cursing

- Anything else within aforementioned categories

This story will NOT follow what is canon to the FNAF: SISTER LOCATION storyline at all. No connections are to be made from the game other than small details and character/character names. This work is just fanfiction and is not meant to be taken seriously or follow the lore of the original storyline.

Any chapters containing THIS icon: ♡ is from 500 to 2,000 words ( short length )

And any chapters containing THIS icon: ꕤ is from 3,000 to 6,000 words ( full length. Unless asked, all requests will be full length. )

UPDATE SCHEDULE

This story does not have a confirmed updating schedule as of now, but I try to update as much as I can throughout the year due to school and personal life. Please do NOT pressure me to write as these oneshots take dedicated time and motivation.

And if you'd want access to spoilers for oneshots and such, then join the discord! There is a link in my bio on my profile for you to join. Anyone is allowed!

But disregarding all of that, and if you're still here: I hope you enjoy this story and what's to come. Any criticism is allowed and please do not read if you're here to only hate. It would be best appreciated.

But as I said, enjoy! <3

- Evan